• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kite

kite

caustic cynicism
Jan 10, 2021
I want to die but there's no real successful and reliable way I can go. My family is watching over me all the time, they don't let me keep the door closed to hang, give me money, or let me order anything online.

I don't see a way that I can go soon and that makes me feel so trapped. The only way I can think of is going somewhere and finding a tall building to jump off of but that would make me the center of attention and I would not want that for my parents. Alternatively, I can ask them to take me to this canyon nearby and jump, I don't know if that will be successful since my whole family will be there watching over me.

Last edited:
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
You are indeed in a tough situation, have you tried talking to your parents and tell them how you feel? Or thought about all the the consequences it will have on them if you do it in front of them. Not trying to persuade you not to. Just trying to understand your situation better.

kite

kite

caustic cynicism
Jan 10, 2021
You are indeed in a tough situation, have you tried talking to your parents and tell them how you feel? Or thought about all the the consequences it will have on them if you do it in front of them. Not trying to persuade you not to. Just trying to understand your situation better.
They know I'm a little suicidal and very depressed. They see me as a sick subhuman of a person, and they highly stigmatize depression even though they probably suffer from it. They would not be sympathetic and me telling them would probably have adverse effects.

Øystein

Øystein

Can't cope
Apr 24, 2020
I'm in the same situation and relate to the feeling of being trapped. I'm putting my life on hold for now, but I'm desperate to find a method as soon as possible. I can't bear living like this.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I'm sorry they feel that way about you. You are not alone, a lot of us here has been trough the same. Some of us like my personal experience was to get away from them since I became older enough. Hope someone with more more experience helps you out here. I could say a million things but we all have different backgrounds and different stories.Wish I could help you out More. But kind words of support is all I can offer you. Once again, I'm sorry that you going through that alone....

Last edited:
kite

kite

caustic cynicism
Jan 10, 2021
If y'all can think of a reliable and likely successful way I can go that would be much appreciated. Thanks.

kite

kite

caustic cynicism
Jan 10, 2021
This is a bump. I would really like to go soon as the pain of having to live with my mind, thoughts, and body is becoming unbearable. If you have any suggestions or advice at all, it would be very appreciated.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie