• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
For those who don't know A silent voice is like the best anime movie ever, to sum it up it's about a guy who bullied a deaf girl and is now suicidal and meets the deaf girl he bullied again. That's an awful description but that doesn't matter.

Okay anyway I rewatched a silent voice and I've come up with a method I'm very comfortable with because of it. Those who watched it know the main charecter was gonna jump from a bridge and ended up falling...in water due to other reasons.(I won't spoil for those who haven't watched)

Once I saw him fall the second time I don't know it sparked something in me. I can't stop thinking about it and I'm confident that's how I want to go. I've always wanted to do jumping but I was planning on jumping from a building and hitting concrete. But I feel falling in water would be better and ruin the body less and I've always loved water.

Rewatching the movie made me realize this is the perfect method. However I don't actually live near any bodies of water. Lucky for me however the world is on my side it seems for once cause I recently discussed with my friends and we're going on a girl's trip that happens to be the perfect location. I'm thinking of doing it the last day...I don't think I'll back out this time. I really hope it works. The trips happening about a week from now and going on for about a week so I have a little while.

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
make sure to do proper research and be very careful.

hope the best for you.

• Love
Reactions: MiMif
Orangee

Orangee

I want to leave this sad world
Apr 6, 2024
For those who don't know A silent voice is like the best anime movie ever, to sum it up it's about a guy who bullied a deaf girl and is now suicidal and meets the deaf girl he bullied again. That's an awful description but that doesn't matter.

Okay anyway I rewatched a silent voice and I've come up with a method I'm very comfortable with because of it. Those who watched it know the main charecter was gonna jump from a bridge and ended up falling...in water due to other reasons.(I won't spoil for those who haven't watched)

Once I saw him fall the second time I don't know it sparked something in me. I can't stop thinking about it and I'm confident that's how I want to go. I've always wanted to do jumping but I was planning on jumping from a building and hitting concrete. But I feel falling in water would be better and ruin the body less and I've always loved water.

Rewatching the movie made me realize this is the perfect method. However I don't actually live near any bodies of water. Lucky for me however the world is on my side it seems for once cause I recently discussed with my friends and we're going on a girl's trip that happens to be the perfect location. I'm thinking of doing it the last day...I don't think I'll back out this time. I really hope it works. The trips happening about a week from now and going on for about a week so I have a little while.
Same I love that movie to death and have watched it a countless number of times. Please be careful with bridges though, if the impact doesn't kill you, you might end up drowning instead which would be quite painful. Honestly I've always wanted to jump from a building, but the way you describe hitting water makes me think this method might also be for me <3