• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
Dont wanna leak where I go to school but I'm tempted to jump off the roof of this 8 story building at my college. My sleeping pills got confiscated by my mom after she went thru my car (I'm 19 and I still have to worry abt parental supervision, crazy I know).

I'd be landing on concrete so I should be instantly dead? I'm afraid of surviving though and being in agonizing pain. I recently watched "the lobster" by Yorgos Lanthimos and there's a part where a lady jumps off of a 3 story building and survives (I'll link the scene). While it's not supposed to be super serious it does show her writhing in pain and screaming. I know it's just a movie but that hypothetical is engrained in my head and makes me weary to jump from somewhere to low.

Do you guys think 8 stories onto concrete is enough?

Scene from The Lobster

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

We have such sights to show you 👁️
Apr 17, 2023
Do you want to be on the news? Better not interrupt Trump's speech. He is awesome with his don't give a fuck attitude

Reactions: sserafim
venomousSSërpent74

venomousSSërpent74

Oct 19, 2023
There is a possibility this won't work to jump you always go higher that's how i think of it trying to think of places to jump around here or test it even by throwing something off it just to see how high it is.with that thought there is a chance you wont survive but there's risk in it either way so keep that in mind but make sure your heads clear and your calm make sure you ready try to listen to music before hand no SI can happen to which would be helpful during your CTB ive encountered it before it was an amazing feeling honestly got caught unfortunately.also you could risk getting caught or stopped but if you have someway to get in at night go for it and i will definitely be following your journey because your the same age as me and your brave as hell.

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
I think 150ft head first guarantees it or at least almost guarantees it. 8 stories probably won't guarantee it but I think there's a good shot, what I don't know is if it will be instant or not, because if you survive it will hurt a lot. I'm not sure if you care or not but doing it this way will make it breaking news worthy, maybe that's a good/bad thing for you or maybe it doesn't even matter since you'll be gone by then, but it's something to take note of.

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
I think 150ft head first guarantees it or at least almost guarantees it. 8 stories probably won't guarantee it but I think there's a good shot, what I don't know is if it will be instant or not, because if you survive it will hurt a lot. I'm not sure if you care or not but doing it this way will make it breaking news worthy, maybe that's a good/bad thing for you or maybe it doesn't even matter since you'll be gone by then, but it's something to take note of.
Definitely a deterrent. Last thing I wanna be is a mens mental health talking point once I'm dead lmao. I'm looking into just getting a gun and budd dwyering.