• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Anon1337

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2018
I feel like I'll never CTB. I set a date before but never went through with it. I even have SN. I want to live a good life but I can't. My life is only going to get worse. Nothing has changed for over 6 years. I feel exactly the same as I did the day I joined this site. I wish I had it in me to ctb.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Setting dates is just setting ourselves up for a feeling of failure.

I can barely decide what I want for dinner tonight, let alone if I will hang myself days or weeks in the future.

It is my firm belief and experience that once we are ready, we will go.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
I would also like to have a good life but it is very difficult for me. I understand that CTB day will never come. Maybe it can also be the SI

Reactions: Anon1337
ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
exactly how i feel... feeling suicidal is easy, but getting up and doing the suicide part? getting up and preparing, whichever way that may be, in advance? ... fucking hell.

i live life as if i will be dead soon, and yet.... each future date i set, each time i should be dead by... it passes. life feels inescapable. i wish i could just do it already.

E

Endofit

Get me out of here
Jan 19, 2024
I think we are thousands like that. The thought of disappearing is a relief, but thinking about the process is freaking me out

A

Anon1337

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2018
This is all a nightmare. I wish I could just get it over and done with.

• Hugs
Reactions: Endofit