• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Daystavro

Experienced
Oct 15, 2018
I am 26 male and I am in university and I hate it.
I am studying only because my parents force me.
I have social anxiety and I hate being around and or interacting with people.
That's why I also don't see myself working in anything.
I hate all studies and all jobs.
I don't want to work in anything because every job is going to be nightmarish and people are bad and not nice and not pleasant and judgemental wherever you go.
Plus all jobs themselves are always a nightmare and not pleasant.
Plus I hate society and don't want to be part of it.
At the end of the day, there is no point to life as we are all going to die eventually, and not only we but the planet and the universe itself.
Society perpetuates a lie.
"You have to study, and work in something, and be "useful" to society".
I don't want to be "useful" to this crappy society.
I don't want to work for anyone or any company.
Being the slave and working for some fat, disgusting, rich bastard who is the ceo or owner.
If you enjoy life than good for you, keep living. But if you don't enjoy it, why keep living in a pointless nightmare?.
I am going to ctb once my semester ends in a few months.
Because I want to be at peace forever.
And not be a part of this unpleasant life.
And as a fuck you message - "No, I am not going to be a participant in your fucking game" to both my parents and this crappy society at large.
At the end of the day life is a very unpleasant experience.
No one can deny that.
And I don't want to experience this unpleasantness anymore.
I want to be at sleep and at peace forever.
Unconsciouss forever of any bad thing.
No bad emotions, not having to interact with evil and not nice people (99.99% of people), no bad thoughts, memories or feelings, no stress, no worries.

Terminally drunk

Terminally drunk

Student
Aug 29, 2018
I'm also 26. Have given up years ago. I was planning to ctb and tried but I found another way. Get on the welfare system for mental sickness. Get a flat or room. Get a pc. And play games all days. Living in alternate reality's is a good way to escape but still living. If you enjoy gaming or havnt tried it yet. Give it a shot.

D

Daystavro

Experienced
Oct 15, 2018
I'm also 26. Have given up years ago. I was planning to ctb and tried but I found another way. Get on the welfare system for mental sickness. Get a flat or room. Get a pc. And play games all days. Living in alternate reality's is a good way to escape but still living. If you enjoy gaming or havnt tried it yet. Give it a shot.

I appreciate the effort to give me an advice but it's not going to work for me for two reasons:
1 ) Where I am at it's a combination of low welfare and high living expenses, especially high rent.
So I will not be able to live only on welfare.
But if I could, i'd do it, i'd sleep all day and go to the beach and do nothing with my life.

2 ) I used to play video games when I was younger but as I grewnolder they lost the appeal to me and I don't enjoy playing them anymore.

Last edited:
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I agree the only way I can be able to live "life" is if I won the lottery then I wouldn´t have to study or work I am sure I would eventually ctb but having money without slaving away my life to a society that I don´t think should exist in the first place would make life tolerable and we don´t owe society anything we were all born into this unnatural modern world where we are forced to obey laws we never consented to.

V

Voldmort

Experienced
Sep 23, 2018
you summed up 1/4 of why I want to do ctb. I like knowledge, but I hate work. recently they want to make me work and I have no conditions at all, I'm in a moment of pre-suicide depression where I just want to lie down and anguish about life.
I do not want to be part of society just like you, I want to die.

Tragoedia Vitae

Tragoedia Vitae

Experienced
Oct 14, 2018
Yes, I've often felt exactly the same way. I honestly can't remember the last day I've woken up without feeling sad. It's like being ripped from a cocoon of warmth. The physical and mental act of waking up is enough to depress me. Every time I open my eyes, I am immediately confronted by the loathsome, insane absurdities of life in all its horrible banality and repetitiveness.

I also have severe social anxiety, and so interacting with other people is all too often a source of misery and stress. Besides, people are often only "nice" because it serves as a social lubricant, or because they have something to gain from it (for instance, is altruism truly selfless?). Some have told me that they try to be kind as possible to other people because it helps to give them a sense of purpose in life. Unfortunately, the impetus toward kindness often recedes at the first sign of any real inconvenience.

The thought of having to work so hard to eke out a living for the next 40-50 years of my life (the projected retirement age for my generation is 73!) doesn't appeal to me at all. Besides, how can I possibly be useful to other people if I'm not even useful to myself? It's like squeezing juice from a rock.

Quite a few people take it for granted that I'm doing just all right and that everything which I'm going through now is perfectly normal. They think that things will be fine, and that I will be fine. Well, guess what? It will not be fine. It will never be fine.

So yes, I'm casting another vote for unconsciousness!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals