• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Sleepdrifter

Student
Jun 22, 2020
My plan in life was to get an education, start a career, build a family and hopefully make some friends along the way. I have completely failed. Recently I moved 100 km to start over with a ew job and a new focus but today I have decided to stop running and face reality. I have no friends or family, no real job prospects, nothing to do apart from sit alone in my small rented flat and age in isolation. The time has come to stop the fantasies and accept my life has failed. I was never brought up with any skills or taught that it was okay to have my own feelings. I don't know how to show or share my feelings. I barely feel sane and this has been going on since forever. The worst disaster was missing out on an education and I can't talk about that without crying. There is no reason to go on. I don't want to call a chat line or ask for mental health support where someone tries to tell me I'm young and that things are hard right now. I have no chance of achieving anything. Nobody will miss me when I'm dead. I'm not going to have a funeral. I'll just be thrown in a crematorium and no one will remember me. It feels horrible and freeing at the same time.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I'm sorry you're in such pain. Loneliness is very demoralizing. Is there some way you could make new friends? Do you have any colleagues you could go out with for an after-work beer? Do you have any hobby for which there might be a club?

C

Cat5050

Feb 5, 2021
My plan in life was to get an education, start a career, build a family and hopefully make some friends along the way. I have completely failed. Recently I moved 100 km to start over with a ew job and a new focus but today I have decided to stop running and face reality. I have no friends or family, no real job prospects, nothing to do apart from sit alone in my small rented flat and age in isolation. The time has come to stop the fantasies and accept my life has failed. I was never brought up with any skills or taught that it was okay to have my own feelings. I don't know how to show or share my feelings. I barely feel sane and this has been going on since forever. The worst disaster was missing out on an education and I can't talk about that without crying. There is no reason to go on. I don't want to call a chat line or ask for mental health support where someone tries to tell me I'm young and that things are hard right now. I have no chance of achieving anything. Nobody will miss me when I'm dead. I'm not going to have a funeral. I'll just be thrown in a crematorium and no one will remember me. It feels horrible and freeing at the same

My plan in life was to get an education, start a career, build a family and hopefully make some friends along the way. I have completely failed. Recently I moved 100 km to start over with a ew job and a new focus but today I have decided to stop running and face reality. I have no friends or family, no real job prospects, nothing to do apart from sit alone in my small rented flat and age in isolation. The time has come to stop the fantasies and accept my life has failed. I was never brought up with any skills or taught that it was okay to have my own feelings. I don't know how to show or share my feelings. I barely feel sane and this has been going on since forever. The worst disaster was missing out on an education and I can't talk about that without crying. There is no reason to go on. I don't want to call a chat line or ask for mental health support where someone tries to tell me I'm young and that things are hard right now. I have no chance of achieving anything. Nobody will miss me when I'm dead. I'm not going to have a funeral. I'll just be thrown in a crematorium and no one will remember me. It feels horrible and freeing at the same time.
Trust in Jesus

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
This resonated with me too much. I feel that the story of my own life hasn't been a good one, and I don't care to ink any more pages, the ones already written are so bad that to me it's not even worth finishing the book.