• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
every other method requires something that i am not in possession of. the things required are really inaccessible to be. be it SN, the opioids or any other drug. i was trying the night night but i failed miserably with each attempt. i don't think i'll be able to suicide this way. i need something, anything, accessible that i can use and die peacefully. something inside the house or something i can buy without alerting my over suspicious parents.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so trapped in this existence, I really wish there's the option to just easily die in peace, it's so hellish and cruel how peaceful suicide is so inaccessible. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
you are going to need a gun.
not accessible. i can't have some chemicals for myself, how could i get a gun
I understand feeling so trapped in this existence, I really wish there's the option to just easily die in peace, it's so hellish and cruel how peaceful suicide is so inaccessible. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.
thankyu