• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

whiteclaudia

whiteclaudia

cute + well adjusted
Mar 23, 2024
i'm at the end of my rope, so to speak. every method that would be viable in the states sounds miserable, and waiting on a source for chemicals sounds tedious. surely there's somewhere i can just buy a ticket to, fly out, and easily buy something to punch my ticket peacefully? (i promise, the puns and wordplay are unplanned).

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Plenty of such places as long as you have the resources.
I was wondering if you saw my comment asking you to describe Ne and INTPs and ENTPs. Maybe it slipped your radar?

Reactions: iloveduster
INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024

I was wondering if you saw my comment asking you to describe Ne and INTPs and ENTPs. Maybe it slipped your radar?
Oops, sorry. I did see it but got distracted and then forgot about it eventually.

xNTPs... they ask a lot of questions lol and love debating for fun. They don't take things personally and never attack anyone either. They're as calm as they come and show very little to no sensitivity. They love theorising and thinking out-of-the-box thanks to a very active imagination. Some of the most intelligent people out there for sure. They often mimic symptoms of ADHD and naturally jump from one thing to another, often leaving tasks and conversations unfinished. Ridiculously bad at planning ahead, with directions, and at romance. They never know how to feel and make it an intellectual exercise instead of just letting feelings be. Likes to make a mental note of the day's events/journal before going to sleep.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Oops, sorry. I did see it but got distracted and then forgot about it eventually.

xNTPs... they ask a lot of questions lol and love debating for fun. They don't take things personally and never attack anyone either. They're as calm as they come and show very little to no sensitivity. They love theorising and thinking out-of-the-box thanks to a very active imagination. Some of the most intelligent people out there for sure. They often mimic symptoms of ADHD and naturally jump from one thing to another, often leaving tasks and conversations unfinished. Ridiculously bad at planning ahead, with directions, and at romance. They never know how to feel and make it an intellectual exercise instead of just letting feelings be. Likes to make a mental note of the day's events/journal before going to sleep.
Sounds like me lol (but I don't just mimic symptoms of ADHD, I have it). What about Ne itself?

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
@INTJme btw can you give a description for Ne? Ne? How do you know if you're a Ni or Ne user? What are the differences between them? I used to test as INTJ before I realized that I was actually an INTP. Sometimes I have flashes of inspiration and aha moments. I heard that this was a Ni thing though

Last edited:
INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
@INTJme btw can you give a description for Ne? How do you know if you're a Ni or Ne user? What are the differences between them? I used to test as INTJ before I realized that I was actually an INTP. Sometimes I have flashes of inspiration and aha moments. I heard that this was a Ni thing though
Ni is convergent thinking whereas Ne is divergent thinking, so quite the opposites.
Ni is more concerned with getting down to the truth/most likely possibility whereas Ne is about exploring the broad spectrum of all possibilities
Ni will look internally for sources but Ne will look externally (like you do with asking tons of questions to people lol)
Ni users often quickly jump to conclusions whereas Ne users might seem indecisive
Ni is more structured but Ne is more impulsive

U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
I would personally love to travel somewhere and ctb given that my body will never be found. Other than drowning in sea/ocean, I can't think of anywhere else

• Love
Reactions: whiteclaudia
iloveduster

iloveduster

Jan 21, 2024
@INTJme btw can you give a description for Ne? Ne? How do you know if you're a Ni or Ne user? What are the differences between them? I used to test as INTJ before I realized that I was actually an INTP. Sometimes I have flashes of inspiration and aha moments. I heard that this was a Ni thing though
Omg wait, I'm also a bit interested in typology. I used to be a huge typology nerd before. Is there a typology thread anywhere here?

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Omg wait, I'm also a bit interested in typology. I used to be a huge typology nerd before. Is there a typology thread anywhere here?
I don't think so. Maybe someone can make one

whiteclaudia

whiteclaudia

cute + well adjusted
Mar 23, 2024
it strikes me as inconsiderate to completely derail the thread of someone in pain. it's like asking for help and getting talked over. all of you should know that.

anyway, i read the handbook and wrote out everything i'd have to do for a few of the more viable peaceful methods. i think they leave too much room for error - mostly for si to kick in. i don't trust myself to be able to handle it even though i have the resources to travel elsewhere.

could jumping, drowning, hanging etc. be made more peaceful somehow? all i can think of is alcohol, weed, and music…

now that i'm really researching all of this, i'm realizing how difficult society has made it. i don't see any point in living when i'm doomed to be managing the symptoms of trauma for however long i'd live naturally. i don't have any other ambitions. i just wish the little girl i used to be got a proper chance. i wish she was loved instead of lonely.