• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
If that number was correct, then its a great business case for governments to change the law and provide licensed places where people can end their lives in a controlled way at a lower cost. 97% lost productivity from who? I know I don't earn over $1 million

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
If that number was correct, then its a great business case for governments to change the law and provide licensed places where people can end their lives in a controlled way at a lower cost. 97% lost productivity from who? I know I don't earn over $1 million

I think they mean over a life-time, as you won't be able to wage slave while you're dead. Of course, they'd want you to ctb just before retirement age.

To me, this is a motivating factor as I want to spite the government and society as much as possible.

S

S5E51mbB

2+2=5
Apr 1, 2019
I'd say the majority of the 97% lost productivity comes from the person who died. The other loss is probably from the people who were immediately affected by the death in the short run.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Having worked for a big consultancy and accountancy, I know they like to inflate figures to help the group that is paying for the report. So I have first hand experience of why I would never trust a number like that without seeing a breakdown of them