• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023

But actually because that I'm so proud of myself for having a clear reason to CTB

So long story short;
I have been treated like trash by my biological family, developed BPD and CPTSD, made a best online friend, he couldn't tolerate my occasional self-hate manic episodes, blocks me, I hated myself even more, tried to get back up, worked 2 side jobs on top of my Bachelor of Economics school, did some maths and dived deep into investing and learned that even if I work a high paying job (that is still not owning a business, an idea that I hate because long story short it sounds evil af, capitalism, I'm too lazy to elaborate), start saving and investing very early (at 19) and also save very aggressively I still have to work a wage slave for 16 years until I'm 40 to retire for only 10 years to 50 (don't wanna live past this age because of lower potential Quality of life from age-related diseases let alone if I reach that), realized shit is not worth it, became nihilism and Anti natalist, and BOOM!

Here I am :)

I got such balls to have the courage to save myself and have a back-up bailout option if my little will plan to live fails with SN

I love myself so much. <3 I'm my own hero.

teajay1

teajay1

crazy cat lady
Mar 27, 2024
to be fair it's an old song that was popular before the meme. it is pretty good

Reactions: tbroken