• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Immigration policies in Australia/New Zealand are getting increasingly difficult for my career aka cook in a hospitality environment.
I have one year work visa left but my teeth are fucked and seemingly things are more affordable in China to get more serious treatment and surgeries.
And that it is impossible to get work visa renewed in new zealand under the new work visa policies.

Long story short, today I extracted a molar that's been causing me extreme pain so in a sense I'm less desperate,
although I can pretty much kiss Australia/New Zealand immigration plan goodbye and concludes my last 10 years of struggle (study/work) for nothing.

I'm gonna go get these surgeries in China and after that my family will be in no position to ever support me going overseas again.
So I will be working in a hotel chain/local European cuisine restaurants as a cook.
I'll be making far less money too.

I don't know what will happen from there.
It's kinda sad that my plans all failed.
But maybe I'll save up enough or have an opportunity to leave China in the future.

Otherwise I guess I'll just consider ctb when my parents are in their 80s+ or something.

I will source SN in China every two years.
It'll be my way out in case things get too fucked up in the future.

It's not easy to commit suicide.
I have no received my SN,
but I've already changed my mind how shocking!

BONUS:
today on my way to the dentist,
I randomly glanced at the license plate of the car in front of us,
and I rarely look at license plates recently,
the number is 444 (angel number meaning protection/angel presence)

and today when I went home I saw numbers 555 twice in a row as time on my phone,
and time of someone commenting on ss.
(555 is letting go of the old, trust in the universe)

so I guess this influenced my decision somewhat also.
I asked for signs, I'm not sure how accurate it is,
but it's something I guess.
How random is that I look at random thing and it's the number relevant to me,
and tbf in the recent years my angel number has mostly having meaning related to change direction and trust.
It's kinda freaky.
But I guess I'll be alive until something better/worse happens.
Hopefully something better.

FIN.

Last edited:
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Sorry it didn't work out for you in new Zealand perhaps going home isn't such a bad option. What's life like in China.

I'm Indian in Europe there are few here that will marry a local to avoid immigration.

• Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Part 2
Goodbye Freedom, Hello darkness my old "friend"
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...e-freedom-hello-darkness-my-old-friend.58122/

Last edited: