• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

justletmedieplease

Jan 6, 2021
First off, I apologize if this threat is repeating but I think this case is quite individual... (apologies for my English as well)

I need to commit suicide as soon as possible (I don't have any legal issues, just goddamn tired of life). Sadly, most of the methods don't apply to my situation. I have thought about hanging, but to my knowledge it takes hours. Not to mention I need a decent knot and I'm not capable of doing that. Plus I don't really have a place to hang myself neither, so let's strikeout that method off the list. Jumping off a high building sounds most appealing to me, I have put hours of research into the matter. There is a single building that is 84metres high and sadly the only highest building in my city - it's a hotel though. I can't commit any of the chemicals involving methods since I'm just going to fail miserably at them, I don't have the slightest idea of mixing the products, and so on...
So in short, all I need is some accurate information. What should I know if I plan to CTB off a highrise building? Are there any other methods which you consider to be better?

( There is a bridge in my city going over a really deep and wide river so if you could provide me with some data on that method, it would be fantastic! )
Thanks!

shadowchaser

shadowchaser

Aug 1, 2019
I personally won't be able to help you in any technicalities but I just wanted to say that if you'd like to talk about why you're feeling tired of life I'm here for you. I'm so sorry you're feeling like this. Sending you love :heart:

G

Gladtogo

Jun 6, 2020
Hello, firstly welcome, I hope you find some hope and support here. With regard to hanging it doesn't take hours, you would be unconscious very quickly. For more information read the suicide wiki, you can find this top right of the page. I don't know much about heights of jumping, but i'd guess you may have fair chance of survival plus the impact on those around the building, not a grat option. I hope you find some peace, and I hope you hang around with us longer.

lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
I'll trust your judgement about not being able to hang yourself but there are threads for the common methods here and the hanging one makes it seem like if you do it right it won't take so long. At least it won't feel like it takes long to you.

Maybe checking out the suicide wiki for jumping would give you some more info? I can't say I really know much about the method except from what I've seen there.
-edit haha basically posted at the same time as the guy above me... we said about the same shit. lol

Supertramp

Supertramp

Feb 9, 2020
Have you read the peaceful pill handbook? Hanging does not take hours. I watched a guy hang himself from a door and he was gone in minutes, if that.

Alkees

Alkees

Nov 30, 2019
First of all, I'm really sorry you're going through this...
If you really want to do it, I think the bridge would be the best, but it all depends on the height (normally if the bridge is well enough known, a simple search on Google to find out). Here's what the Wiki says about height for a bridge :
"From a height of 30m there is a 90% probability of death. The longer the fall, the higher the probability of death will be. If it is over 100m on land, and 200m on water, the probability is near 100%."

J

justletmedieplease

Jan 6, 2021
Thank you all! Also yes, I have read the wiki, I was just hoping for additional information lol. Looking forward to your replies and thank you for all the previous ones!