• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

salviap

salviap

salvia
Apr 7, 2024
hello. i have tried to CTB several times, the most prominent of those being an overdose on SSRI's in April of 2021. Another being off of Adderall. I have tried to convince myself to use partial suspension (hanging) as a hopefully successful method, but I feel that overdose wouldn't be quite my best choice.
i've been pondering, about how so many people have such strong and straightforward motives, they CTB with barely any hesitation. I feel like i need something to happen, to raise my adrenaline, to give me that final kick i'm looking for. my SI is extremely high. would you all think it would be an appropriate idea to execute partial suspension, before that using benzodiazepines to lower SI? is there anything else I can do to lower SI? does anybody have failed experiences with hanging?
i'm just terrified to go back to the psychiatric ward for the 5th time if this turns out as another failure.