• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
i don't know why anyone would remember me nor my stints with venting on this platform. HOWEVER.

for context ive been struggling with building up the courage to get off my ass and buy rope for about two months now.

today, i actually got to the fucking place. upon realising there was no self checkout (with cash at least) i nearly pussied out but after a few secs of pacing i fucking DID IT!!! funny that this feels like some sort of "recovery win" all the while this is something that directly leads to me killing myself

i'm happy:]

to be fair, none of this is 'perfect'... i had to get a worse rope cuz i didn't have enough cash on me LOL but... step in the right direction. now killing myself doesn't have to be so hypothetical. now, in any circumstance that is convenient enough, i can go. for once it doesn't feel like i'm just lying to myself

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
You could have bought rope online? Even still it's sometimes a different thing to physically go out and buy something so I guess you've figured something out a bit further, good for you

Reactions: juna
D

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Congrats OP!! Happy you happy me and hoping everything else goes your way moving forwards. Peace forever!๐Ÿ’š

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm happy for you! Good luck! I hope you find peace with whatever you decide to do.

J

juna

Death is the only truth...
Mar 4, 2024
I am happy that you are happy. Small steps lead to larger victories.

Reactions: Dliena
secretsfromthecity

secretsfromthecity

To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace.
May 6, 2023
i don't know why anyone would remember me nor my stints with venting on this platform. HOWEVER.

for context ive been struggling with building up the courage to get off my ass and buy rope for about two months now.

today, i actually got to the fucking place. upon realising there was no self checkout (with cash at least) i nearly pussied out but after a few secs of pacing i fucking DID IT!!! funny that this feels like some sort of "recovery win" all the while this is something that directly leads to me killing myself

i'm happy:]

to be fair, none of this is 'perfect'... i had to get a worse rope cuz i didn't have enough cash on me LOL but... step in the right direction. now killing myself doesn't have to be so hypothetical. now, in any circumstance that is convenient enough, i can go. for once it doesn't feel like i'm just lying to myself
Where did u buy and what kind should I get

downfall13

downfall13

Aug 26, 2023
I too was surprised when went to the construction shop and found out how expensive the ropes can be