• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

rizleechboy

Oct 13, 2023
I used to live in a high rise and always thought I'd jump off. This was fine with me because I preferred that it was a single choice (jumping) and that death would be relatively instantaneous. Now I don't live in a high rise and dont really have access to any tall buildings. I have alcohol, and some benzos, but I don't think dying by OD is reliable or likely. I was thinking about hanging myself but I feel like the anxiety would get to me pretty fast. I was thinking that maybe I take say, 4mg lorazepam so I calm down + hopefully fall asleep/pass out, while im already in a noose and then die by partial hanging after I've passed out. Are there any risks to this? Any other considerations I need to think about?

Helween

Helween

This is this and that is that.
Apr 13, 2024
partial hanging isn't the most successful way to ctb sadly, even if you pass out, rope could break, maybe be found or such, and if you change your mind at the last minute and can't untie, it'll prolly be an awful last moment.

R

rizleechboy

Oct 13, 2023
partial hanging isn't the most successful way to ctb sadly, even if you pass out, rope could break, maybe be found or such, and if you change your mind at the last minute and can't untie, it'll prolly be an awful last moment.
Unfortunately I don't really have much else. I know it's better than benzos and alcohol.

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
If I knew how to do hanging correctly, either full suspension or partial, so that it's a very fast death and I get unconscious in a few seconds then I would consider this method, but I don't know exactly how it can be done correctly and how to prepare the rope. There are certain types of ropes that are recommended so that they're more comfortable around the neck if I'm not mistaken, it should be over 10 mm but I'm not sure what type of material it has to be. I'm afraid of failing this method, of feeling pain and surviving with permament disabilities. I know that if you do it correctly you can get unconscious in a few seconds but how exactly is it done correctly, is there a technique to it?

chobonzi

chobonzi

heartbroken
Apr 13, 2024
I used to live in a high rise and always thought I'd jump off. This was fine with me because I preferred that it was a single choice (jumping) and that death would be relatively instantaneous. Now I don't live in a high rise and dont really have access to any tall buildings. I have alcohol, and some benzos, but I don't think dying by OD is reliable or likely. I was thinking about hanging myself but I feel like the anxiety would get to me pretty fast. I was thinking that maybe I take say, 4mg lorazepam so I calm down + hopefully fall asleep/pass out, while im already in a noose and then die by partial hanging after I've passed out. Are there any risks to this? Any other considerations I need to think about?
my first ever attempt was partial hanging and obviously it failed. i used a belt and it broke after i passed out, even though it was the same type of belt my father used to CTB. i woke up gasping for air for a few minutes and had bruises on my face and neck but no other symptoms of pain or anything like that. i hope you find the info you're looking for and wish you luck in whatever decision you make❤️

Reactions: pilotviolin
Helween

Helween

Apr 13, 2024
If I knew how to do hanging correctly, either full suspension or partial, so that it's a very fast death and I get unconscious in a few seconds then I would consider this method, but I don't know exactly how it can be done correctly and how to prepare the rope. There are certain types of ropes that are recommended so that they're more comfortable around the neck if I'm not mistaken, it should be over 10 mm but I'm not sure what type of material it has to be. I'm afraid of failing this method, of feeling pain and surviving with permament disabilities. I know that if you do it correctly you can get unconscious in a few seconds but how exactly is it done correctly, is there a technique to it?
You need to have enough pressure on the noose to pinch off the carotid, as long as you prevent blood from being supplied to the brain you can pass out in a few second, again i wouldn't recommand that unless you're 100% prepared.

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
You need to have enough pressure on the noose to pinch off the carotid, as long as you prevent blood from being supplied to the brain you can pass out in a few second, again i wouldn't recommand that unless you're 100% prepared.
I know that I have to put pressure on the carotid arteries, you have to put the rope above your Addam's apple if I'm not mistaken. I read about this method here, it's not something new to me but there are things that I'm uncertain about. If I hit the carotid arteries then is it sure that it will be a very fast death? What material should the rope be made of?

Helween

Helween

Apr 13, 2024
I know that I have to put pressure on the carotid arteries, you have to put the rope above your Addam's apple if I'm not mistaken. I read about this method here, it's not something new to me but there are things that I'm uncertain about. If I hit the carotid arteries then is it sure that it will be a very fast death? What material should the rope be made of?
about ten minutes without your brain being supplied you'll be either gone or in a coma, 15 min ish you'll be gone for sure. i read somwhere that some used nylon, cotton rope for partial hanging.

R

rizleechboy

Oct 13, 2023
I'm going to have it on a door handle. It's one that pulls upwards, so there will be resistance. This also lets me pull it off the door handle if needed. I don't know what kind of rope I have. I think it's probably nylon. It was cheap... But I don't think it will break.

D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
about ten minutes without your brain being supplied you'll be either gone or in a coma, 15 min ish you'll be gone for sure. i read somwhere that some used nylon, cotton rope for partial hanging.
Yeah I also read about nylon and cotton ropes, they're the types of material recommended. Are they used only for partial hanging or for full suspension as well?

Helween

Helween

Apr 13, 2024
Yeah I also read about nylon and cotton ropes, they're the types of material recommended. Are they used only for partial hanging or for full suspension as well?
Manila rope 3/4 are better for full suspension i believe.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
every method can have side effects if you are left alive. I hung myself from the tree in my house so I feel like doing this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Helween
Kayastor

Kayastor

Pointless
Apr 14, 2024
I don't have access to rope and no means of buying one, I can't ask for it because it's pretty obvious what I'll use it for. Is there something else I could use? Like a cord or something.

Reactions: Invisible 73
Helween

Helween

Apr 13, 2024
I can understand that, but the low success rate of hanging just put me off.
I don't have access to rope and no means of buying one, I can't ask for it because it's pretty obvious what I'll use it for. Is there something else I could use? Like a cord or something.
uh.. a belt? i really dont recommand that.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You could get completely ready. Huff something that makes you pass out. Gravity handle the rest while you sleep.

R

rizleechboy

Oct 13, 2023
You could get completely ready. Huff something that makes you pass out. Gravity handle the rest while you sleep.
That's basically what I'm thinking of. That I'll take a few mg of benzos and let it knock me out while im already in the noose, so then I'll just slump forward and be unaware of it anyway.

Reactions: Worndown