• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

colourfulmai

colourfulmai

Kaede
Feb 17, 2024
If I were to jump off a building onto the ground, (so no water), would I die? Does anyone know how high it would need to be or how likely it would be to kill me? I just want reassurance, I think it should but I just want some information just in case. So if you know anything can anyone help? Has anyone else been thinking about this method? If not this I'll probably do SN

JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023

This video might help you for statistic reference (somehow some people survived falling from very high heights and lived the rest of their lives with even more pain)

MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
Nothing is ever guaranteed.. Humans have and will continue to survive all sorts. However, there are ways to mitigate survival risks and some methods are easier to do this with than others for sure.. With jumping, aiming for as high as possible, with as little as possible to collide with on the way down, would probably be the best bet.
I've thought a lot about this method, before I became disabled it was my method of choice. No chance to panic and change your mind once your feet leave the floor.
Good luck with whatever you decide

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
colourfulmai

colourfulmai

Kaede
Feb 17, 2024

This video might help you for statistic reference (somehow some people survived falling from very high heights and lived the rest of their lives with even more pain)

Thank you I'll check it out
Nothing is ever guaranteed.. Humans have and will continue to survive all sorts. However, there are ways to mitigate survival risks and some methods are easier to do this with than others for sure.. With jumping, aiming for as high as possible, with as little as possible to collide with on the way down, would probably be the best bet.
I've thought a lot about this method, before I became disabled it was my method of choice. No chance to panic and change your mind once your feet leave the floor.
Good luck with whatever you decide
Thank you, I haven't thought about collision and if something breaks my fall or speed. Definitely something to think about thanks so much.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JKFleck
Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
Nothing in life is guaranteed but if you jump from 300+ feet and land on hard surface it's 99,9% guaranteed death. The biggest problem is where to find a place like this. I would never do it from a skyscraper where you could risk landing on other people or simply just traumatizing them by landing near them. If I where to jump I would do it in a remote place like The Grand Canyon or a mountain.

Reactions: divinemistress36
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Depends where you jump from, some places are more known for suicide jumps than others I guess

colourfulmai

colourfulmai

Kaede
Feb 17, 2024
I have an idea of where, I've had a look at some sources, It's a 14 story hotel (58M kinda risky but I'll try land on head), It's in a lowly populated area, literally nobody will see me, most likely first ones to find me are a search team. My area doesn't really have the right terrain for cliffs to form. Thanks for everyone's help. Learned good info

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Nothing is guaranteed in that sad society, only the lucky few who can get assisted suicide, but even those people they have to suffer a lot to qualify.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
For all intents yes. There are no recorded cases of anyone surviving a fall of over 300ft onto concrete.

Yes of course there are some who survive falling out of a plane or something crazy but these have all been onto trees, snow or swamp land.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Jump from atleast 10 to 15 floors (150ft) is supposed to be lethal. But I think SN would be superior to jumping to some as survival damages are little to none plus some find it easier to drink sn than to jump that hight but I guess it's all a personal preference.

Hated By All

Hated By All

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
It would have to be really high with zero collisions. I was thinking of doing that but it's risky.

colourfulmai

colourfulmai

Kaede
Feb 17, 2024
I'd rather jump than SN as I could experience seizures and I would be so anxious, I think jumping is for me since I just need to fall, its just a bit risky so idk. Planning on doing it sometime between fri-mon

Smaragdine

Smaragdine

Mar 31, 2024
Nothing in life is guaranteed but if you jump from 300+ feet and land on hard surface it's 99,9% guaranteed death. The biggest problem is where to find a place like this. I would never do it from a skyscraper where you could risk landing on other people or simply just traumatizing them by landing near them. If I where to jump I would do it in a remote place like The Grand Canyon or a mountain.
Jumping could be combined with other methods, for example using a firearm during the fall.
Jump from atleast 10 to 15 floors (150ft) is supposed to be lethal. But I think SN would be superior to jumping to some as survival damages are little to none plus some find it easier to drink sn than to jump that hight but I guess it's all a personal preference.
Regarding SN: How is it possible that something which could kill you leave little to know damage if you survive a dose meant to be lethal?
And for jumping: Would it enhance the likelihood to hit the ground head first (and gain more speed) to put a big weight around the neck? I know this sounds probably stupid, luck a comic book thing, but I am serious.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: dggtscccvfd
colourfulmai

colourfulmai

Kaede
Feb 17, 2024
Regarding SN: How is it possible that something which could kill you leave little to know damage if you survive a dose meant to be lethal?
I'm worried about having seizures or suffering before I die
Jumping could be combined with other methods, for example using a firearm during the fall.
Too difficult to get access to them here
And for jumping: Would it enhance the likelihood to hit the ground head first (and gain more speed) to put a big weight around the neck? I know this sounds probably stupid, luck a comic book thing, but I am serious.
Good idea, was thinking about how to land head first as I thought the pressure from the air would be too strong to be in the right position. And it would be best to land quick for stronger impact. Thanks đź‘Ť

Smaragdine

Smaragdine

Mar 31, 2024
I'm worried about having seizures or suffering before I die
me too. But I haven't done enough research on this.
Good idea, was thinking about how to land head first as I thought the pressure from the air would be too strong to be in the right position. And it would be best to land quick for stronger impact. Thanks đź‘Ť
Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised when the idea came to me myself :D