• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
What do you guys do to prepare yourself to go out with others and be 'normal' and pretend to be happy. I feel like even after weeks of sleeping I have nothing on reserve to build a mask. I don't want people to know that I'm sad especially if I die soon I don't want people blaming depression. Any advice?

Reactions: therhydler, Angst Filled Fuck Up and Smilla
Hopeless_soul

Hopeless_soul

Soon
Jan 3, 2019
I'd guess that if you are willing to go out with them, and you don't want to make them feel uncomfortable, it's people you care about, right? Then maybe there's no mask needed. I'm not saying you have to tell them about your emotions and so on, if you don't want to... try to enjoy their company as much as you can, and perhaps without noticing you will end up smiling.

Reactions: therhydler, Smilla and Redt2go
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I'd guess that if you are willing to go out with them, and you don't want to make them feel uncomfortable, it's people you care about, right? Then maybe there's no mask needed. I'm not saying you have to tell them about your emotions and so on, if you don't want to... try to enjoy their company as much as you can, and perhaps without noticing you will end up smiling.
It's work people. I have to go back to work soon. :/

Reactions: therhydler and Smilla
Hopeless_soul

Hopeless_soul

Soon
Jan 3, 2019
Now I understand the mask part. Yeah, it's necessary in that case. You don't need to be happy like them or pretend to be like them. Just being polite and doing your job the best you can would be enough. But I get what you mean. It could be annoying being in an environment where you don't belong.

Reactions: therhydler, TheCrow, Redt2go and 1 other person
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Now I understand the mask part. Yeah, it's necessary in that case. You don't need to be happy like them or pretend to be like them. Just being polite and doing your job the best you can would be enough. But I get what you mean. It could be annoying being in an environment where you don't belong.
Thank you for that

Reactions: therhydler and Hopeless_soul
Firecaste

Firecaste

Experienced
Jan 5, 2019
Yeh just put the face on and be polite, you probably won't be the only one doing it, if that makes you feel better.

Reactions: therhydler
msexit

msexit

Jan 7, 2019
Take things slow, breathe to do what you can to mentally and physically prepare yourself. It takes so much energy to pretend everything is okay when it is not especially around others that silence you, especially when you return feeling more exhausted only to need even more rest for yourself. Cycle of exhaustive pain.

Reactions: sif, therhydler, Dead Meat and 1 other person
RyanSuicide

RyanSuicide

Student
Jan 7, 2019
Take 4 or 5 30/500 codeine before you go out. That works

Reactions: sif, Redt2go and Othermind