• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
it NEEDS to be more mainstream and exposed so that people who struggle not finding a safe place to talk about suicide without being sent to the mental hospital are able to, but that doesn't come without consequences. factors that can make the site worse since many more people of different upbringing/values will share their skewed perspectives. that's all very subjective anyway in relation to how the majority of the society thinks.

yet i can agree to an extent on how you feel about it being 'too mainstream.' i admit that i would want a community that mostly shares my views as well and filter out the more radical ones (and no, suicide is not radical, it's a human and individual right). i would miss as well how a place i used to feel comfortable and accepted in would change to something you've never expected. unfortunately new generation, new people, new views. while it's not entirely a bad thing, it still disrupts what we thought to be a place for us to be comfortable in.

i've been here since roughly around early last year. this place gave me some solace because it felt like it's a place where i can finally be understood, but it lessened late last year. even now i don't think all too much about this community and the some people's god damn pro-life views. the amount of pro-life advice i'd get was quite fcking annoying even when the person giving the advice is also trying to attempt to kill themself.
it's like, "hey, don't kill yourself, but i'm going to kill myself soon so bye."
this was not only my experience. i've noticed others getting the same treatment from people already posting in the suicide partner thread.
to this day, that's still a weird interaction to me because you get to exit this world to stop the pain but i can't? yeah, no.

Reactions: lovedread, final_countdown12, Lady Laudanum and 1 other person
C

conflagration

Student
Jul 29, 2022
FuneralCry is true hipster, this place is too mainstream for him.

• Yay!
Reactions: Tuurngait and final_countdown12
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
Should we just separate vent posts and 'practical' topics? Is that what people want?

Reactions: Duality, odollam_oleander and final_countdown12