Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
How do I guarantee I will pass out? Are there any videos on how to find your carotid arteries? I'm looking into partial suspension and I need some help for sure
I think I'm going to use a belt in a door frame, should I nail the other end of the belt to the back of the door to hold it in place? I get if I lean opposite the way the door swings it won't open. Is there a certain position on my neck I should leave the belt? And how can I pass out quickly? Thank you very much to any who replies with information, a lot less painful method then the bridge I was contemplating

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/hanging-comfortably.28034/

F

Finding my way out

Feb 9, 2020
Are there any videos out there of people blocking their carotid arteries themselves and passing out like with their own hands? Also I've been looking for a video of someone use a belt in a door frame. I have a leather belt which will stay in shut in my door frame and hold my weight, but I want to see someone else who's done it and passed out because I don't want to do it wrong and fuck my self up and manage to live with brain damage. If anyone can help me understand this method better much would be appreciated!
I want to make sure I just pass out I'm not tryna choke or be super uncomfortable, I already tried once but I'm doing something wrong and won't feel faint at all

Last edited:
F

Finding my way out

Feb 9, 2020
Well, I figured it out. Definitely a very peaceful method if you commit to it. I stood up after seeing white spots and nearly fainted, my sink was right next to me and I sat on and I barely had enough strength to open the door to relieve the belt before just about collapsing into the wall in front of me, and I'm sure I know exactly what would have happened afterwards if I hadn't stopped myself, I feel great knowing that I have power to choose now.

Reactions: oneirogen
B

Boy

Feb 10, 2020
Well, I figured it out. Definitely a very peaceful method if you commit to it. I stood up after seeing white spots and nearly fainted, my sink was right next to me and I sat on and I barely had enough strength to open the door to relieve the belt before just about collapsing into the wall in front of me, and I'm sure I know exactly what would have happened afterwards if I hadn't stopped myself, I feel great knowing that I have power to choose now.
are you using leather belt?

F

Finding my way out

Feb 9, 2020
are you using leather belt?
Yeah, just a regular Levi's belt. Can definitely pass out from this I just don't want to end up shifting the belt from "convulsions" or whatever after passing out so I'm waiting to find videos to be certain I'm not gonna wake up with brain damage lol

D

deadalready

Oct 22, 2019
I just experience throat choking when I press my head further forward, I am using partial hanging by kneeling. And I am scared to release my whole weight as the throat choking will get worse, and going down makes the rope shift upward and somehow hit my adam apple most of the time.

F

Finding my way out

Feb 9, 2020
I just experience throat choking when I press my head further forward, I am using partial hanging by kneeling. And I am scared to release my whole weight as the throat choking will get worse, and going down makes the rope shift upward and somehow hit my adam apple most of the time.
Don't kneel, stand up, lean forward and be weightless on your feet until you see white spots and pass out

Reactions: Itsbeenreal and Indieblue
Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
I think hyperventilating and then holding your breath until one blacks out would make this method a lot easier. Same concept as shallow water blackout.

Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
I just can't frigging do this. No matter how many times I try and where l place my rope or strap I always get this gag reflex that makes me stop. Also now I have red marks on my neck when I used an actual rope. This didn't happen with the strap.

Reactions: Swedish Equality
F

Finding my way out

Feb 9, 2020
I just can't frigging do this. No matter how many times I try and where l place my rope or strap I always get this gag reflex that makes me stop. Also now I have red marks on my neck when I used an actual rope. This didn't happen with the strap.
I had that but you can get past that

AfterTheRain

AfterTheRain

Feb 1, 2020
Just a quick question guys which has nothing to do with hanging: can I also die if I take all my antidepressant at once?

D

dlee

Feb 15, 2020
I just want to write it here, because I know this troll will deceive some people who might even suffer from a terminal disease and stop them to die with dignity because of his ideology of life is good no matter what. The video I got from NoPill shows clearly that hanging is painless just look at that girl who did it in the video.
seriously, i guess i envy the pro life trolls because they cant comprehend an amount of pain where death is preferable,.. they should consider themselves lucky they have had such easy lives..

S

SettOne1994

Student
Jan 30, 2020
I forgot how horrifying hanging looks after the act.
there is a psychology explanation behind this. Specially hanging which was considered in old times in China if im not mistaken the ultimate act of women who wanted to show their rebellion against people , and then they all believed in ghosts.
The psychology could be the seperation of the human being from his body . Head/Mind/Logic is seperated from the Body/Feelings . So now the one who commited this act is wandering in some other existence who might as well appear in this existence again as a numb and without feelings person who could do every horrible thing you can imagine. If suicide was a picture hanging would be the most clarifying of what suicide is about. Is about the person seperating his mind(consciousness) from his feelings so he can be free from his suffering. His leaving with it the most important thing we have aswell our happiness but that doesnt bother him. Thats why suiciders are not burried with other people , to explain that suiciders if they come back here they will live in the expense of others by killing and doing illegal things to compensate their inability to take and give with society for their survival.

S

SweetSpot086

Experienced
Aug 25, 2019

Did you try position 3?

D

Doom76

CTB
Feb 12, 2020
How would I bang myself with a belt from a doorknob? Ie what specifically are the logistics? I know Kate spade and robin Williams died this way but I can't figire it out!!!
Me neither
Would position 3 in a park off a tree work with a slipknot around the neck ?

Swedish Equality

Swedish Equality

The darkest soul
Feb 12, 2020
Nails are my only way to do full suspension. Will these work? How much weight they can hold?

Attachments

• 20200218_213106.jpg
    20200218_213106.jpg
    316.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Love
Reactions: Doom76
Itsbeenreal

Itsbeenreal

Feb 4, 2020
Don't kneel, stand up, lean forward and be weightless on your feet until you see white spots and pass out
Yep. Experienced this today. Just had a bad day so I decided to try it out and see if I could pull it off when I'm ready, which should be this weekend. Simply threw a scarf over the door, tied the other end to my neck right around where I could feel a pulse, then leaned forward. Few seconds in and I began to feel weak, it was a weird feeling. I knew if I kept it up I'd have blacked out, so I stood back up. I think the secret is also not to think too much into it.

D

Doom76

CTB
Feb 12, 2020
How can i hang myself help me please i want to die so bad by hanging

K

Kornyboyo

Student
Aug 7, 2019

How did you set everything up? How long is the belt? How did you set the belt up etc?

Reactions: Swedish Equality
L

lonebator

Feb 18, 2020
I tried it today, using a necktie, with a slip knot above my Adam's apple, and the other end tied on the top hinge of a door. Right until I almost passed out it didn't feel awful, although it was slightly uncomfortable.

Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
I tried it today, using a necktie, with a slip knot above my Adam's apple, and the other end tied on the top hinge of a door. Right until I almost passed out it didn't feel awful, although it was slightly uncomfortable.
But if you passed out, what went wrong? Why are you still with us?

Tiktok

Tiktok

Feb 21, 2020
Is there a video of someone executing it? Just to see how it is actually done, for future purposes

Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
Is there a video of someone executing it? Just to see how it is actually done, for future purposes
There are videos of kids dying during the choking game on the internet, but I have no links. I think some might be at the beginning of the thread.

YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
I've seen a few videos of that and I really don't recommend or encourage to watch it. Also I spent a lot of time on a gore forum in a megathread of hung people (Mostly for India, I don't know why) to try to convince me to not hanging myself. Even I found a community of fetishists who post 3d animation renders of hanging. All to the single purpose of not doing it. But seems that isn't working to me.
Anyway, seriously I don't recommend to search it. The worst part of watching that kind of material is to lose the compassion for another human beings, including ourselves.