Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
View attachment 26414
There are multiple websites and a few videos on youtube stating the 30% thing. Although i'm on my way to buy the ingredients for h2s
Wow I've never heard of that method before. Doing my own research on it right now. Which ingredients are you planning on using and where do you obtain them? It does seem like a very effective and painless method.

Last edited:
Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
Then why it is not mentioned on peaceful pill.This looks to be the fastest and easiest method than any other method.
N2S seems to be a very fast and effective method tbh.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/hydrogen-sulfide.15298/

pastamakesufasta

pastamakesufasta

pastafarian
Jan 28, 2020
Wow I've never heard of that method before. Doing my own research on it right now. Which ingredients are you planning on using and where do you obtain them? It does seem like a very effective and painless method.
On the Co2 or the h2s method? Co2 will be my backup if i cant obtain the stuff i need for h2s
Then why it is not mentioned on peaceful pill.This looks to be the fastest and easiest method than any other method.
Because Co2 usually is associated with suffocation. According to the research i did if its above 30% there wont be any. Would love to test it, but i dont want to risk doing tbis as my primary method to ctb

N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
On the Co2 or the h2s method? Co2 will be my backup if i cant obtain the stuff i need for h2s

Because Co2 usually is associated with suffocation. According to the research i did if its above 30% there wont be any. Would love to test it, but i dont want to risk doing tbis as my primary method to ctb
But the peacefull pill was written by a dcotors and they were researching painless ways to die from last 30 years.They should know the exact mechanism.Also, euthanasia clinic can use this, as this is instantaneous and painless. But, why dont they use it

pastamakesufasta

pastamakesufasta

pastafarian
Jan 28, 2020
But the peacefull pill was written by a dcotors and they were researching painless ways to die from last 30 years.They should know the exact mechanism.Also, euthanasia clinic can use this, as this is instantaneous and painless. But, why dont they use it
because there are more humane ways than sticking a bag over someones head and filling it with co2. taking a few pills is a lot more peaceful, especially since most customers are terminally sick and maybe cant do the co2 method on their own
also, as i said, my main method is h2s

Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020

As in what household items would you buy for N2S? I haven't read much about the method yet.

pastamakesufasta

pastamakesufasta

pastafarian
Jan 28, 2020
As in what household items would you buy for N2S? I haven't read much about the method yet.
H2s, or simply HS - Hydrogen Sulfide. You need an acid source (you were german right?) Obi sells 37% Hydrochloric acid (Salzsäure) for a few €, and you need a source of sulfur, which is in the -2 oxidation state. Thats the case with Lime Sulfur Pet cleaners, which can be bought on various stores online. Somewhat procey, i will use 1L of 37% HCL and 4 bottles of lime sulfur (4x118) If youre in the us its a lot cheaper to get LS, in germany i'll be looking at 50€ for that quantity. Then sinply mix those 2 together in a large! bucket, i'll put it in my car in a remote location with warning signs, and then WAIT 5-10 minutes depending on how much you used. i'll wait 10, concentration stays above 1500ppm for 20 minutes, open door, get in, close door and boom

Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
H2s, or simply HS - Hydrogen Sulfide. You need an acid source (you were german right?) Obi sells 37% Hydrochloric acid (Salzsäure) for a few €, and you need a source of sulfur, which is in the -2 oxidation state. Thats the case with Lime Sulfur Pet cleaners, which can be bought on various stores online. Somewhat procey, i will use 1L of 37% HCL and 4 bottles of lime sulfur (4x118) If youre in the us its a lot cheaper to get LS, in germany i'll be looking at 50€ for that quantity. Then sinply mix those 2 together in a large! bucket, i'll put it in my car in a remote location with warning signs, and then WAIT 5-10 minutes depending on how much you used. i'll wait 10, concentration stays above 1500ppm for 20 minutes, open door, get in, close door and boom
Yeah I'm located in Germany and Obi is perfect. What do we even call lime sulfur pet cleaners in German? L

Some of these things can be bought at Obi as well. From a quick search I can find Fungizide, Latexfarben and Polierpaste all on their website. So it might be entirely possibly to obtain everything for H2S at Obi.

Säurequellen
Salzsäure
Schwefelsäure
Lysol Desinfektionsmittel
Lysol Toilettenreiniger
Einige andere Toilettenreiniger Fliesen- und Steinbodenreiniger

Schwefelquellen
Künstlerölfarben
Schuppenshampoos Pflanzenschutzmittel (auf Schwefelbasis) Polierpaste
Latexfarben
Fungizide

Last edited:
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
Please don't use H2S. Please. First of all, it's not necessarily painless and easy. Second, you'll wind up yellow and gray in color and your body will be HAZMAT.

Perhaps most importantly, even with signs on the car, first responders die trying to recover the body. Really. Don't take someone else out with you.

Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
Please don't use H2S. Please. First of all, it's not necessarily painless and easy. Second, you'll wind up yellow and gray in color and your body will be HAZMAT.

Perhaps most importantly, even with signs on the car, first responders die trying to recover the body. Really. Don't take someone else out with you.
No they don't. N2S suicides have happened before in Germany and in those cases the bodies were retrieved with gas masks. Also I couldn't give a damn about how I look once I'm dead or what happens to my body. I will not even be capable of caring once I'm dead, because I'll literally stop existing. If I somehow fail partial hanging this weekend or if it becomes unbearable that'll be my next method to consider. I may sound like a prick, but someone ignoring the warning signs on my car only has himself to blame.

Last edited:
pastamakesufasta

pastamakesufasta

pastafarian
Jan 28, 2020
Did some research, didnt find a reliable information on which of those paints etc actually contain the kind of sulfur we need, or any sulfur at all. NOTE: THIS DOES NOT WORK WITH PURE SULFU
Yeah I'm located in Germany and Obi is perfect. What do we even call lime sulfur pet cleaners in German? L

Some of these things can be bought at Obi as well. From a quick search I can find Fungizide, Latexfarben and Polierpaste all on their website. So it might be entirely possibly to obtain everything for H2S at Obi.

Säurequellen
Salzsäure
Schwefelsäure
Lysol Desinfektionsmittel
Lysol Toilettenreiniger
Einige andere Toilettenreiniger Fliesen- und Steinbodenreiniger

Schwefelquellen
Künstlerölfarben
Schuppenshampoos Pflanzenschutzmittel (auf Schwefelbasis) Polierpaste
Latexfarben
Fungizide
R POWDER.
I ordererd my lime sulfur online, quite pricey. Since i'm really short on money i ordered auf Rechnung, not sure what the english term is for that, but if i'm dead i cant pay lol. i got it from tierwelt, just google "lime sulfur kaufen" i got 5 of those 118ml bottles and i'll get rither one or two of hcl tomorrow
what other reliable method that can be done in germany do you suggest? SN isnt it, no way of getting Antimetics here

Last edited:
Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
Did some research, didnt find a reliable information on which of those paints etc actually contain the kind of sulfur we need, or any sulfur at all. NOTE: THIS DOES NOT WORK WITH PURE SULFU

R POWDER.
I ordererd my lime sulfur online, quite pricey. Since i'm really short on money i ordered auf Rechnung, not sure what the english term is for that, but if i'm dead i cant pay lol. i got it from tierwelt, just google "lime sulfur kaufen" i got 5 of those 118ml bottles and i'll get rither one or two of hcl tomorrow
what other reliable method that can be done in germany do you suggest? SN isnt it, no way of getting Antimetics here
I think I'll go to Obi today and make a picture of the ingredients of some products in my hunt for sulfur sources. The only other reliable method in Germany is making an exit bag using helium. Though the main issue would be obtaining PURE helium.

S

Suckerforittoend

Feb 6, 2020
I want to die.. I want to die... I want to die... I want to die... I want to diiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee...
Hey man,I am from India too . what happened now
I want to die.. I want to die... I want to die... I want to die... I want to diiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee...
Hey man I am from India too.wanna partner up

pastamakesufasta

pastamakesufasta

pastafarian
Jan 28, 2020
I think I'll go to Obi today and make a picture of the ingredients of some products in my hunt for sulfur sources. The only other reliable method in Germany is making an exit bag using helium. Though the main issue would be obtaining PURE helium.
helium isnt a good idea since its only 80%, nitrogen would be better
hey Majin check your pms

pastamakesufasta

pastamakesufasta

pastafarian
Jan 28, 2020
Any method that requires me to order something is totally out of the question. So inert gases aren't the way to go to me.
i got some sources for you, go check your pms

pastamakesufasta

pastamakesufasta

pastafarian
Jan 28, 2020
Please be careful while sharing ur personal info.Dont post it publicly
true, was about to say that. i'd rather wait until you can pm or post a different kind of social media account that doesn't contain your direct identity

R

Ryusui

Feb 2, 2020
Well, so much for my attempt. The alcohol I used to try and help the situation along ended up backfiring and I apparently sent some concerning texts that caused people to check on me. Found me partially suspended in the middle of it. Just got out of the psych ward today.

I really, really wanted to CTB but after 5 failed attempts, I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that someone or something just doesn't want to let my suffering end that easily. So I guess I am just destined to live out the rest of my days with my suffering.

Fuck the world.

V

VTK

Jan 29, 2020
How is your family, friends and the society treating you after that incident..?
Well, so much for my attempt. The alcohol I used to try and help the situation along ended up backfiring and I apparently sent some concerning texts that caused people to check on me. Found me partially suspended in the middle of it. Just got out of the psych ward today.

I really, really wanted to CTB but after 5 failed attempts, I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that someone or something just doesn't want to let my suffering end that easily. So I guess I am just destined to live out the rest of my days with my suffering.

Fuck the world.

Fuck the world.

R

Ryusui

Feb 2, 2020
How is your family, friends and the society treating you after that incident..?
Concern. Desire to help. Seems genuine enough, but my family and I have never been that close to begin with. So it's hard to tell if they really care about ME, or just have that typical "moral obligation to not let someone kill themselves" mentality.

No one else yet knows of my most recent attempt.

Reactions: VTK
V

VTK

Jan 29, 2020
Noone else knows means you are lucky enough..
Concern. Desire to help. Seems genuine enough, but my family and I have never been that close to begin with. So it's hard to tell if they really care about ME, or just have that typical "moral obligation to not let someone kill themselves" mentality.

No one else yet knows of my most recent attempt.

Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
So I attempted partial several times today using a strap and a carabiner and every time it became too uncomfortable I stopped myself and I couldn't even get dizzy. I think a strap might only work for people who don't have an Adam's apple. I can't explain why else the woman from the video had such an easy time passing out with a strap. Time to get a rope I guess.

Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
Depends, if there are any people within 500km of my area i'm willing to. Can i ask what country you're from?
I know this may be very sudden, but I would be interested tbh. I'll be in Nord Hessen starting from Monday (Richtung Gießen). A no is also fine.

F

Finding my way out

Feb 9, 2020
How do I guarantee I will pass out? Are there any videos on how to find your carotid arteries? I'm looking into partial suspension and I need some help for sure
I think I'm going to use a belt in a door frame, should I nail the other end of the belt to the back of the door to hold it in place? I get if I lean opposite the way the door swings it won't open. Is there a certain position on my neck I should leave the belt? And how can I pass out quickly? Thank you very much to any who replies with information, a lot less painful method then the bridge I was contemplating

Last edited: