• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Arcanist
Aug 28, 2021
I just had a thought: does anyone know where to find resources/people with experience in autoerotic asphyxiation? I've popped in and out of this thread for like a year or two, and it seems like everyone is having trouble nailing the partial hanging method. AE works on the same principle, and so someone who's into AE might have a good insight on how to reliably squeeze off the carotid arteries.
This is a forum for erotic asphyxiation
breathplayfetish.com
not for autoerotic asphyxiation, because playing alone is too dangerous. Though some members flirt with death it is not allowed to talk about this open, otherwise this website could be closed for legal reasons.
To answer your question, the reliability to pass out within 5 to 15 seconds is 100 %, provided you do full hanging.

• Informative
Reactions: Mr_House
Altvtysp

Altvtysp

Nov 5, 2022
After a failed attempt at a ratchet strap which can be read on one of my posts I'm seriously considering doing a full or partial (but mostly full) hanging as I think why the ratchet strap didn't work was because it couldn't get tight enough being ratcheted and also the weight on the ligature from a full or mostly full drop should hopefully cause me to pass out quickly. I would be nervous doing a full hanging incase it doesn't knock me out like my previous attempt but I know it would for sure do the job even if it is painful. I'm going to go down to the hardware store tomorrow and get rope as close to 10 mm as possible but order it from Amazon if I don't find anything suitable. Get a rope as thin as I think will still hold my weight and will most likely compress the c-arteries. I'll probably do it at home since I have a spot to hang from but feel bad about family finding me so I'm going to consider going to the forest instead. Only issue with that is to make sure I can find a tree with a branch that will hold my weight that I can tie the rope to. I'm still putting some thought into the specifics but out of all the methods I think going this way would be best. Even if it doesn't knock me out it wouldn't take that long to be strangled. I wore the ratchet strap for up to 10 minutes and I'd like to think this would work faster and get the job done.

nopride86

nopride86

Student
Mar 16, 2022
For the first time in my method searching journey, I am considering partial. I know it doesn't have stellar "reviews" but maybe, if I can just find the sweet spot, it will work.

Has anyone considered partial while sitting in the front seat of a car?
As a theory, using a very short rope tied around the headrest, and then leaning forward? Slumping in the seat would be the first foreseeable issue. Unfortunately, any method I choose would have to be done in my car.

Altvtysp

Altvtysp

Nov 5, 2022
For the first time in my method searching journey, I am considering partial. I know it doesn't have stellar "reviews" but maybe, if I can just find the sweet spot, it will work.

Has anyone considered partial while sitting in the front seat of a car?
As a theory, using a very short rope tied around the headrest, and then leaning forward? Slumping in the seat would be the first foreseeable issue. Unfortunately, any method I choose would have to be done in my car.
Just to give feedback as I've been researching hanging in general and recently had the experience of being stranlngled with a ratchet strap I don't see how someone would be able to successfully hang themselves in their vehicle or in a way that if it's not a full hang then would need to be able to use most of their body weight to pull the ligature really tight. There are methods like tourniquet but after my recent experience I would imagine it's a lot harder to successful pull this off because of not having a decent amount of weight pulling the rope/object around the neck. Other methods that could work better would be the carbon one with a charcoals or the detergent one that mixes sulfur with an acid. Both of these methods are pretty unlikely to succeed unless properly executed but have a much higher chance than attempting to strangle one's self. An option I've considered with a vehicle is getting a long metal cord (like 100+ feet the kind used maybe for really long dog leashes) tie it very securely to the ground and then wrap the other end around the neck in a fashion that it will pull tighter as the cord is stretched out. Then get in the vehicle and drive as quickly as possible before being hit by the cord. Issues are if you don't go fast enough it won't kill you quickly and your vehicle will continue to roll so you might endanger others. That would be more guaranteed to work than anything else.

X

xla

Sep 5, 2022
Attempted partial again today: both over and on the adams apple where the pulse was the strongest.

Over was very very uncomfortable

On even more so, forcing the adam backwards into the throat

• Aww..
Reactions: 👁️👃👁️
NeverEndingPain

NeverEndingPain

So tired of struggling
May 8, 2022
Here is a video I recorded showing how to tie a double looped slipknot not long ago. Apologies for the rotation. There are other videos online, but I didn't see a live example with double loop.
Is this the right knot to tie for full or partial? I linked this video in a post I just made. I hope that was ok. This video was one that I originally saw and thought was the slipknot but was told it wasn't a slipknot. You call it a double looped slipknot. What is the difference with this and a slipknot ? Is it just that it has 2 coils? I'm so lost. I just don't want to fail and use a knot that won't do its job 😞

counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
I've tried bundles of times. I cannot get it right.
Do you black out or does your head feel like it's gonna explode. If you get pressure in your head then maybe the rope is wrong size or knot is wrong. Can you describe the set up?

C

Cantbereal

Student
Mar 20, 2022
Do you black out or does your head feel like it's gonna explode. If you get pressure in your head then maybe the rope is wrong size or knot is wrong. Can you describe the set up?
I make a slip knot. Does there need to be another knot?

counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
I only use this method as seems to be reliable and quick.

Simple knot to close when you hang on it. Carnt wait till I'm doing the partial as it does work if done correctly

V

veniceofdetroit

Dec 18, 2021
Anyone remember the video that was basically a safety demonstration about how 'easily' a person can lose consciousness and die via hanging? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks
I'm looking for thst as well

NeverEndingPain

NeverEndingPain

So tired of struggling
May 8, 2022
Attempted partial again today: both over and on the adams apple where the pulse was the strongest.

Over was very very uncomfortable

On even more so, forcing the adam backwards into the throat
Ugh. This is my biggest question is where to place it? I will be dropping down in like a seated position so I figure the rope will ride up above anyways. I'm female.
Did you lean forward or let your weight go straight down ?
I only use this method as seems to be reliable and quick.

Simple knot to close when you hang on it. Carnt wait till I'm doing the partial as it does work if done correctly

You don't want the short end to be what tightens the loop. You need the long end that's attached to your anchor point to tighten the loop and the short end to not slip out or it will just come undone. I hope I explained this right.
In this video she shows tightening the loop by pulling the short end ( the tail). If you hold the long part of the rope up in the air ( the part you anchor) and pull down with your hand in the loop, it should tighten. The short end ( the tail ) shouldn't move.

Can someone tell me if I explained this right? I don't like posting misinformation. Maybe help me word it better.
I've tried bundles of times. I cannot get it right.
What are you having trouble with?
I'm looking for thst as well
Is it this video ? It's called how the choking game kills demonstrated on YouTube

Last edited:
Reactions: AreWeWinning
X

xla

Sep 5, 2022
I've tried every other variation and cant get it right. closest was when I leaned forward actually.

NeverEndingPain

NeverEndingPain

So tired of struggling
May 8, 2022
I just had a thought: does anyone know where to find resources/people with experience in autoerotic asphyxiation? I've popped in and out of this thread for like a year or two, and it seems like everyone is having trouble nailing the partial hanging method. AE works on the same principle, and so someone who's into AE might have a good insight on how to reliably squeeze off the carotid arteries.
This is a forum for erotic asphyxiation
breathplayfetish.com
not for autoerotic asphyxiation, because playing alone is too dangerous. Though some members flirt with death it is not allowed to talk about this open, otherwise this website could be closed for legal reasons.
To answer your question, the reliability to pass out within 5 to 15 seconds is 100 %, provided you do full hanging.
I thought we could talk about our experiences? As long as you don't encourage someone

Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Arcanist
Aug 28, 2021
I thought we could talk about our experiences? As long as you don't encourage someone

Sorry my word are ambiguous. In this forum (Sanctioned-Suicise) we can talk about our experiences. In a forum for erotic ashyxiation like breathplayfetish.com you should not mention that you plan to kill yourself.

Reactions: NeverEndingPain
B

bro2089

Oct 12, 2020
Does it matter if the noose (in my case a belt) is in a slip knot? I was practicing with having the part of the belt that's not the steel part (I think it's called a belt buckle) on the outside of my door and putting the other part around my neck.

Thanks.

B

bro2089

Oct 12, 2020
Is there a way I can simulate (practice) to prepare myself the conditions (pain / feelings etc...) that'll happen. I have a belt and have been putting one side over a door with the other side on my neck. I've also been practicing by putting a hand in the part where my neck would be. Any advice?

Thanks.

A

A485

Nov 27, 2022
Is there a way I can simulate (practice) to prepare myself the conditions (pain / feelings etc...) that'll happen. I have a belt and have been putting one side over a door with the other side on my neck. I've also been practicing by putting a hand in the part where my neck would be. Any advice?

Thanks.
I actually just tested this 10 minutes ago. I was curious how much "flailing" I may do after I lose consciousness. I just put the rope around my neck and pulled it up above my head till I passed out. On video my arm just dropped and I fell over. Start to finish maybe 30 seconds.

B

bro2089

Oct 12, 2020
I actually just tested this 10 minutes ago. I was curious how much "flailing" I may do after I lose consciousness. I just put the rope around my neck and pulled it up above my head till I passed out. On video my arm just dropped and I fell over. Start to finish maybe 30 seconds.
Would you be able to make a drawing so I can visualize it or explain it more in detail. I know when I put my hand in the belt over the end of the door I wouldn't be able to reverse it once I put my head in the belt hole. I remember back in 2009 I tried hanging myself and stopped it. It felt like my head was about to explode.

Thanks.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
One way is to keep practicing snd go further each time. You will be able to monitor how it effects you each time. Plus, one day you may go too far and the problem is solved. SI cannot impact an accident.

B

bro2089

Oct 12, 2020
I tried simulate hanging by bending my head (it may be an Islamic prayer position) I noticed that my right hand had a disconnected feeling. Would anyone be able to give tips on how to reduce to stop the disconnected feeling?

Thanks.

B

bro2089

Oct 12, 2020
Should I do it only for a few seconds (the position I mentioned in the last post)? I noticed that I didn't have the same effect when I did it for ten seconds or less. I just want to simulate how my head will feel once I do it finally. I'm just asking so I don't get the feeling in my hand. I want to know if there are any other poses (such as the prayer position) I can do. Also would it be the same as hanging if I put a belt around my neck and do the position I mentioned for a certain time. I'm asking because I'm too scared of doing the technique behind a door because of me being found. I want advice on how to do it via another position with a combination of strangulation / hanging / the night night / Korean method.

Thanks.

Last edited:
domaincreate

domaincreate

Enemies Live Rent-Free in My Head
Jun 25, 2022
I'm planning on hanging from my pullup bar, but what kind of knot do I tie to the bar? Also, what kind of rope should I use? How thick should it be?

W

Wait-Bus

Student
Sep 20, 2022
I just thought this information is better off here now, because the original source has been taken down.
If this violates any rules or if the author doesn't want this information to be reproduced on other sites, the admins or mods are free to delete my thread. I hope you don't mind, this is very useful, and it's not my intention to steal Loe's content.
Source and credit: Loe

main-qimg-280555d09229e359da3e30c0205fdfdf-c

Guide to partially suspended hanging:

Warning: Don't try this method unless you're totally sure that:
a) you want to kill yourself
b) that you won't be found for at least 30 minutes after you attempt.

This method is very lethal and quick (quick from your perspective
anyway, as you black out within seconds), but if you're found in time
and 'saved' you can end up with serious brain damage and/or be left a
vegetable.

Why partial suspension?
Because full suspension seems to me to be unnecessary and creates
difficulties. First of all you need to find a place which would hold
your entire weight, which isn't easy, and also you need a stronger
ligature, which isn't always easy to find either. There's nothing
wrong with full suspension, but it may not be a viable method for
everyone, especially if you're looking to use everyday materials from
around the home.

By partial suspension I mean that you hang yourself around the neck
(specifically the carotid artery), and push downwards while kneeling.
This should create enough downward pressure on the ligature to tighten
it and close the carotid artery and stop the blood flow to your brain.
All you need is 3 kilograms of pressure to do this, which isn't much
at all.

Also, with full suspension your entire body weight is pressurizing
your neck, and this would probably be more than enough to not only cut
off the blood supply to your brain, but break your neck as well. I'm
not too sure if that's a good or a bad thing. I do know though, that
statistically people who've attempted via hanging have more often been
found kneeling and partially suspended than being fully suspended.

Where is the carotid artery?
Before you start you have to know this. If you place your hand around
the middle of your neck, around your Adam's apple, with one thumb on
one side and all fingers on the other, you should feel a strong pulse
and heartbeat. If you close your hand now fairly firmly, you'll
probably make yourself pass out. It might be a good idea to try this
to make sure you've got the right spot.

What type of ligature?
You need a ligature that's strong, but not too elastic. It doesn't
have to be very long, 1 meter or more would be plenty. I'd advise
against nylon rope, string, fishing wire, etc.
Neckties on the other hand, are perfect Smile .

It may also be a good idea to lubricate the ligature with soap. This
would help the noose tighten even quicker, especially if you're using
a rough ligature such as a rope. Lubricating it in this way will
increase the friction once you push your head down and tighten the
noose, and could make it a little more effective and faster.

What type of knot?
A slipknot. It's one of the most basic knots around, and you make it
with one end of your ligature. The other end should go around your
hanging place.

Many people have the misguided idea that a hangman's knot should be
used, but they're wrong. A hangman's knot is for a completely
different purpose, and won't work for this method.

Where should I hang?
You should hang from a support which will hold part of your weight.

You should test this by tying the loose end of your ligature around
the support several times, sticking your hand (NOT your head) in the
noose and pushing down with it. If the noose holds, you're fine. If
not, then you'll have to find another spot.

A great and easy place to hang is from the thick horizontal metal bar
which you find in wardrobes in most homes.

When should I do it?
When no one else will be in the same area, for at least 30 minutes.
You lose consciousness within seconds but your body doesn't completely
die for around 15-20 minutes. The extra 10-15 minutes is for
preparation time and just in case.

How?

When you're completely ready, kneel down, stick your head in the
noose, position it around the carotid artery and push downwards with
your head.

Good luck...
There really should be more information about full suspended hangings.

X

Xiaomi

Taking a break: October 24, 2023 and onwards
Aug 8, 2020
Hi, does knot need to be below the adams apple or above?

- V -

- V -

Dec 15, 2022
Having read the entire thread, I've seen people try at the top/bottom of the apple, the knot in front/back/sides. They did their tests and agreed on what was best for them. If it worked, or if it just hurt. Discomfort etc. Sorry I couldn't advise you such a thing, it's too personal to everyone.
All I can say is, be careful during your tests.

• Hugs
Reactions: Xiaomi