• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Convulse. But at that point you don't feel anything. You can try this by practicing... Just throw the rope over something, but don't attach it. Hold the other end in your hand, and commit to it 100%.
Why if I won't die? I fon't want to brain damage myself without hope of death. Already damaged.

My landlord is so mean, it'd be funny to jump off my 5th floor with a metal wire & decapitate myself. (Would it work or I need more floors?)

But a grenades necklace in the kitchen would be hilarious to make him clean.

Fucking asshole

LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022
I need some tips on this. I tried hanging from my door coat hanger and that held my weight but I did not pass out. I tried the kneeling method and I put the rope both at the middle of my adams apple and the bottom of neck but that didn't seem to work. I've been checking my pulse and I get the strongest at the top of my adams apple so would that work fine?

H

hatewhativebecome

Sep 30, 2022
Well, I'm having the same issue with this as I was with the NN method. Can't seem to put enough pressure on the carotids. For this method, I bought 3/8 inch rope and made a noose knot. Tied the other end to the door knob on the opposite side, shut the door and tried the noose in a few different places. Not even close to passing out from it.

D

Deadasnails

Mar 28, 2020
I have that rope in 10mm. Nylon, double braided dock line and it feels nice. It's smooth and not rough at all. Almost silk feeling on neck.

Also I have not seen or heard of tying several other knots along the rope. Just a slipknot with knot placed at the back of your neck. I see it no different than full suspension only your full body weight is not needed. You don't need a high anchor point. Just enough height that you can bend your knees or lower yourself enough that gravity and rope does the rest.
Really nice to know, thanks for the information :)

Reactions: NeverEndingPain
D

Deadasnails

Mar 28, 2020
Hi all.

Have a rope question. I have ordered a recommended Double Braided Nylon 10mm rope. It's unfortunately been out of stock for a month.

But my question is; I've read the whole thread, and several people have stated that non-stretch ropes are the best.

Am confused though, since all the various Nylon ropes I see in webshops. The description states that nylon is quite stretchable.

So why is Nylon usually recommended?

NeverEndingPain

NeverEndingPain

So tired of struggling
May 8, 2022
Hi all.

Have a rope question. I have ordered a recommended Double Braided Nylon 10mm rope. It's unfortunately been out of stock for a month.

But my question is; I've read the whole thread, and several people have stated that non-stretch ropes are the best.

Am confused though, since all the various Nylon ropes I see in webshops. The description states that nylon is quite stretchable.

So why is Nylon usually recommended?
I have a 10mm double braided dock line rope that's nylon ( from Amazon) . It doesn't seem to stretch. Maybe over a long period of time under constant pulling it would.

D

Deadasnails

Mar 28, 2020
Nice to know. Strange that the descriptions sometimes claim Nylon has twice as much stretch as polyester.
I have ordered a double braided dock line nylon rope from Amazon, but can't put the link here it seems.

Hopefully it comes in stock at some point, since almost all ropes I saw didn't ship to my country.

What happens if a rope is stretchable. Does the rope slip off the neck when unconscious?

O

Onw9

I want to feel like I feel when i'm asleep
Jun 19, 2022
What's a ligature? Is it the same rope or it is something different. (English isn't my first language)

O

Onw9

I want to feel like I feel when i'm asleep
Jun 19, 2022
Does taking alcohol before hanging make it quicker? I read somewhere ethanol is a respiratory depressant

F

Felix007

Iโ€™m so done
Sep 12, 2022
So basically the rope needs to go over the adams apple and cut off the airway?

๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
So basically the rope needs to go over the adams apple and cut off the airway?
If you put the rope underneath the Adam's apple and you're doing full suspension to rope is still going to slide up anyway which will probably be very painful.

Disclaimer: I'm not instructing or encouraging anyone to take their life just sharing information about my own experience.

I was originally planning on hanging myself. Full suspension. What I was going to do is set up the ligature on my anchor point then I was going to place my head inside of the noose after I lubed it up with soap, take a can of computer duster Huff it exhale huff it exhale huff it exhale and keep doing that until I blacked out and lost consciousness, after that= night night.
Now I'll be using Sodium Nitrite because it's easier, although hanging when done properly is way quicker.

Last edited:
Reactions: leeloosnow
F

Felix007

Iโ€™m so done
Sep 12, 2022
Im trying partial suspension, hurts more than expected..

regal20

regal20

Sep 19, 2022
How am i supposed to do it then? Pls help, am i too stupid to hang myself?๐Ÿ˜…
1. First, get tired of running and / or take a dozen deep breaths and exhalations.

2. put the noose around your neck

3. Put on a scarf like the guy in this picture and pull on both sides to choke. You must do it firmly, but not enough to make you suffer. Just "unbearable" pain means the pressure is too much. A few kilograms of pressure is enough to tighten the carotid arteries. Laryngeal pain occurs with the pressure of a dozen or so kilograms.

4. after a few to several seconds of choking (with the first step correctly performed), the person should lose consciousness and the main rope will finish the work.

5. Alternatively, you can inhale compressed air or propane butane until you pass out with a rope tied around your neck. 33562 p154 charcoal m 120

B

bro2089

Oct 12, 2020
1. First, get tired of running and / or take a dozen deep breaths and exhalations.

3. Put on a scarf like the guy in this picture and pull on both sides to choke. You must do it firmly, but not enough to make you suffer. Just "unbearable" pain means the pressure is too much. A few kilograms of pressure is enough to tighten the carotid arteries. Laryngeal pain occurs with the pressure of a dozen or so kilograms.

4. after a few to several seconds of choking (with the first step correctly performed), the person should lose consciousness and the main rope will finish the work.

5. Alternatively, you can inhale compressed air or propane butane until you pass out with a rope tied around your neck.View attachment 100089
Hi,
I want to know if this could be used in combination with the tourniquet method?

Thanks.

regal20

regal20

Sep 19, 2022
Hi,
I want to know if this could be used in combination with the tourniquet method?

Thanks.
what do you mean? I think the tourniquet will work just as effectively as the main rope + scarf.

B

bro2089

Oct 12, 2020
what do you mean? I think the tourniquet will work just as effectively as the main rope + scarf.
Ok. I'll look into both and compare.

Edit: I also want to know if there are any videos I can watch online of the technique on the first page of this thread, along with the tourniquet method if possible?

Thanks.

Last edited:
S

Still_there

Sep 2, 2022
Hello, how can i attach the rope to a tree for partial? Do i need a knot? Thank you

NeverEndingPain

NeverEndingPain

So tired of struggling
May 8, 2022

5. Alternatively, you can inhale compressed air or propane butane until you pass out with a rope tied around your neck.View attachment 100089
I feel like the scarf thing is not necessary and may create more problems for members who are already having a hard time. This is just my opinion though and nothing against op

regal20

regal20

Sep 19, 2022
I feel like the scarf thing is not necessary and may create more problems for members who are already having a hard time. This is just my opinion though and nothing against op
the scarf was introduced to help people who cannot use enough force and put too much pressure on the larynx, causing unbearable pain. The scarf method relieves the larynx, and manual choking will not generate as much force as the weight of the body. Agree that this is an unnecessary complication, but it can help "stupid" people.

Reactions: NeverEndingPain
Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
I found these two high poles in an old abandoned park, they look very tough. can they be used for full suspension?
pUorDqm.jpg

2AU0Ijb.jpg

hnUVgCK.jpg

qd64Nc4.jpg

AnxietyHangover

AnxietyHangover

Global Moderator
Aug 20, 2022
I decided to use partial hanging as my ctb method as I don't have the patience for everything to arrive using the SN method... Maybe that will change but I want partial hanging to be the secondary method at least. Anyway, I have a few questions:

• How thick should the rope be for a 260-pound man? Is 10mm enough?
  • The anchor point of the rope is 6'3'' tall, is that too tall? I'm 6'1'' myself. Would that work?
  • Is polypropylene a good material for the rope?

Regards

niiina

niiina

๐ŸŒธ
Aug 20, 2022
Um trying this method right now, a lot of fails to find the carotids and the right pressure, will keep trying till this works tho
Wish me luck

• Hugs
Reactions: Ethereal Knight
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
Um trying this method right now, a lot of fails to find the carotids and the right pressure, will keep trying till this works tho
Wish me luck
good luck thats hoe i wnt to die

F

Felix007

Iโ€™m so done
Sep 12, 2022
Might try full suspension after all, cause SI is a bitch with partial..

NeverEndingPain

NeverEndingPain

So tired of struggling
May 8, 2022
Yeah, why not. If it works really well without pain, I will come back as a ghost, possess someone and post the result here on this thread... :)
I wish that was possible to hear from those who succeeded

B

bigtiredoflife

Aug 4, 2021
I just had a thought: does anyone know where to find resources/people with experience in autoerotic asphyxiation? I've popped in and out of this thread for like a year or two, and it seems like everyone is having trouble nailing the partial hanging method. AE works on the same principle, and so someone who's into AE might have a good insight on how to reliably squeeze off the carotid arteries.