• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deadasnails

Mar 28, 2020
Hi all.

Need help regarding choice of rope.

I have read the whole thread, and have collected all the suggestions there are, which I repeat here:

"10mm nylon, hemp or cotton would be ideal."

"10mm semi static polyamide rope."

"I've got a 12mm twisted nylon rope for full suspension.

"12.7mm (1/2in.) and it says diamond-braided polypropylene rope.

"1-2 inch x 15 ft White and Beige Double Braid Nylon Dock Line. "

I want to do full suspension, and am wondering if these rope suggestions are meant for partial or for full suspension?

And is it an advantage if the rope is very comfortable to the skin?

Thx in advance :)

D

Deadasnails

Mar 28, 2020
1/2 inch double braided dock line
Thx for the quick reply.
So that's the best and most comfortable rope to use for hangings. I guess then that it is for both partial or for full suspension.

Would this rope from amazon be the one I need?

Attachments

• SeaSense Double Braided Nylon Dock Line, 1-2 Inch x 35 Foot, Black.jpg
    SeaSense Double Braided Nylon Dock Line, 1-2 Inch x 35 Foot, Black.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 0
Vanrock3000

Vanrock3000

The Noose is Waiting for Me
Aug 12, 2022
Hi all.

Need help regarding choice of rope.

I have read the whole thread, and have collected all the suggestions there are, which I repeat here:

"10mm nylon, hemp or cotton would be ideal."

"10mm semi static polyamide rope."

"I've got a 12mm twisted nylon rope for full suspension.

"12.7mm (1/2in.) and it says diamond-braided polypropylene rope.

"1-2 inch x 15 ft White and Beige Double Braid Nylon Dock Line. "

I want to do full suspension, and am wondering if these rope suggestions are meant for partial or for full suspension?

And is it an advantage if the rope is very comfortable to the skin?

Thx in advance :)
Thicker rope will definitely work, but my impression is that thinner rope (8-12 mm) will close down the Carotid Arteries faster.

D

Deadasnails

Mar 28, 2020
It looks a little rough. Find one that is smooth. You deserve it.
Thx for that answer:) How can I see if a rope looks smooth on a picture?
Thicker rope will definitely work, but my impression is that thinner rope (8-12 mm) will close down the Carotid Arteries faster.
Ok, thanks for the answer. I have read some about the Arteries, but am still unsure if the rope itself will close them down, or if i need to tie small knots several places on the rope?

Reactions: Worndown
Vanrock3000

Vanrock3000

Aug 12, 2022

Ok, thanks for the answer. I have read some about the Arteries, but am still unsure if the rope itself will close them down, or if i need to tie small knots several places on the rope?
No, not necessary, the pressure of the rope without knots will apply enough pressure

D

Deadasnails

Mar 28, 2020
No, not necessary, the pressure of the rope without knots will apply enough pressure
Great, thx for the help.
What rope length should I go for? Know that it will depend on location. I will go the a forest, as remote a place as possible.

Vanrock3000

Vanrock3000

Aug 12, 2022
Great, thx for the help.
What rope length should I go for? Know that it will depend on location. I will go the a forest, as remote a place as possible.
It depends. You should probably tie the noose with a slip knot before you go to save time, then it has to be long enough to tie to a branch. Probably 10 or more feet and bring a sharp knife to cut off the rope you don't need.

D

Deadasnails

Mar 28, 2020
It depends. You should probably tie the noose with a slip knot before you go to save time, then it has to be long enough to tie to a branch. Probably 10 or more feet and bring a sharp knife to cut off the rope you don't need.
I see. Makes sense. :) I notice some of the ropes have a loop in the end. Really nice. So I guess that I just put the other end through it when the rope is around a tree branch. Then I only have to tie the slip knot (at home), stand on something and go... right?

Vanrock3000

Vanrock3000

Aug 12, 2022
I see. Makes sense. :) I notice some of the ropes have a loop in the end. Really nice. So I guess that I just put the other end through it when the rope is around a tree branch. Then I only have to tie the slip knot (at home), stand on something and go... right?
Yep, and make sure the knot is behind your neck or off to one side near the back of the neck, not in front.

D

Deadasnails

Mar 28, 2020
Yep, and make sure the knot is behind your neck or off to one side near the back of the neck, not in front.
Yes thx, I will do that. Great help.) May I ask; would you recommend the use of a method of hyperventilation, when I have the rope around my neck right before I go. Could it be used to avoid any of the pain, that some say are very severe before one passes out?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Hyperventilating will not inhibit an attempt if done after noose is on.

D

Deadasnails

Mar 28, 2020
Hyperventilating will not inhibit an attempt if done after noose is on.
No. But I am probably not explaining the situation correctly. I fix the rope, knots so on. Put it around my neck, stand up on something, then try Hyperventilating so I will fall and just hang around, without knowing it or feeling anything. That's the idea anyway. Don't know if anyone have tried it?

Vanrock3000

Vanrock3000

Aug 12, 2022
No. But I am probably not explaining the situation correctly. I fix the rope, knots so on. Put it around my neck, stand up on something, then try Hyperventilating so I will fall and just hang around, without knowing it or feeling anything. That's the idea anyway. Don't know if anyone have tried it?
I don't think it will help, If done correctly, you should become unconscious in about 10 to 15 seconds due to carotid artery compression

D

Deadasnails

Mar 28, 2020
I don't think it will help, If done correctly, you should become unconscious in about 10 to 15 seconds due to carotid artery compression
Yeah, and I'm just being a chicken anyway. What does it matter with some pain, if it is going to end 15 sec later... Thx again

Reactions: NeverEndingPain
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I understand. If it will make it easier, give it a try.

X

xla

Sep 5, 2022

Testing out the setup today. Still having issues finding the blissful point, as it slips up and begins strangulating me instead. Trying 2/3. Any ideas?

Reactions: Vanrock3000
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
If you drop down, it will ride up like in full but probably will not have enough pressure. If you lean forward it should just tighten but you still could have pressure issues.
Pressure, the failing element with partial.

X

xla

Sep 5, 2022
If you drop down, it will ride up like in full but probably will not have enough pressure. If you lean forward it should just tighten but you still could have pressure issues.
Pressure, the failing element with partial.
Thanks. was able to do it by leaning forward. Blacked out while holding on to the other end of the rope.
Will make some final things to do before I take the plunge.

NeverEndingPain

NeverEndingPain

So tired of struggling
May 8, 2022

I have that rope in 10mm. Nylon, double braided dock line and it feels nice. It's smooth and not rough at all. Almost silk feeling on neck.
I have that rope in 10mm. Nylon, double braided dock line and it feels nice. It's smooth and not rough at all. Almost silk feeling on neck.
Also I have not seen or heard of tying several other knots along the rope. Just a slipknot with knot placed at the back of your neck. I see it no different than full suspension only your full body weight is not needed. You don't need a high anchor point. Just enough height that you can bend your knees or lower yourself enough that gravity and rope does the rest.

Last edited:
S

Still_there

Sep 2, 2022
I have horizontal wood where I want to attach the rope, do you have any tips on how to attach the rope?

LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022
Is it truly that easy, simple and fast? I seem like it's rubbish but it's better than full suspension hanging since it's probably almost impossible to get out.

Reactions: Sick of it all
F

failure33object

Sep 30, 2022
Thanks. was able to do it by leaning forward. Blacked out while holding on to the other end of the rope.
Will make some final things to do before I take the plunge.

Don't you feel like your face and eyes are about to burst?

Reactions: Sick of it all