• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

OriShroom31

Aug 13, 2022
I think you also have to carefully measure the rope length to make sure it is not too long, so your body is completely suspended except for feet or legs. Also the rope may stretch a little
And how much is it permissible to touch the floor with your feet? That is, they should not stand completely, but you can touch it with your fingers? Also, is it worth jumping fast, or is it better to go down slowly?

Vanrock3000

Vanrock3000

The Noose is Waiting for Me
Aug 12, 2022
And how much is it permissible to touch the floor with your feet? That is, they should not stand completely, but you can touch it with your fingers? Also, is it worth jumping fast, or is it better to go down slowly?
If you look at the beginning of this thread, Postion 2 and 3 are the best. If you fingers are touching, may want to be a little higher, or just have them resting on ground with no upward pressure.
The consensus on the threads is the best way is to go hard and fast, moving your head forward, and try to sit down into the air beneath you. You want to compress the carotid artery's as fast and hard as possible so you lose consciousness fast

want2dienow

want2dienow

Atari hazure?
Jul 24, 2022
i dont have a rope im using zbelt this should work just well ?

U

uncreativemessiness

Aug 9, 2022
I think your whole body has to suspended with only your legs or get touching the floor. You butt should still be up in the air for partial hanging to work

What kind of knot are you using?
Thank you for replying. Would it be possible to do full suspension from a door knob?

Vanrock3000

Vanrock3000

Aug 12, 2022
It's possible if you attach the ligature over the side of the door to the opposite door knob, and make the ligature just long enough to keep you suspension. You would have measure every thing carefully

Reactions: Worndown
Vanrock3000

Vanrock3000

Aug 12, 2022
Full suspension. Maybe try to compress the arteries before kicking the chair by kneeling on it like (one leg kneels in the air) I did. It's the only method that is completely resistant to convulsions. (I've seen some "hanging" videos in the past, and the convulsions can be pretty violent for a minute or two. I don't think hanging by sitting from a doorknob will work). I do have a thin neck. I don't know how this would work for big necks. Position 2 should also be good enough to fight convulsions.

View attachment 94130
The second position in this picture looks risky imo. If I wanted to try partial suspension nowadays, I would only use the first position in the picture bellow.
View attachment 94132

This position is what I call "Position 2" (There's another picture with more hanging poses that I can't find right now, with 4 postions I think, the first position being full suspension, the second is the first one in this picture above), position in which the person can get enough pressure to compress the arteries by barely touching the ground with his bented legs. The second position in the picture is called "Position 3" It can be good enough to make you pass out. I wouldn't bet on it keeping me unconscious for 20 minutes though. But I've seen some videos where it worked, so I don't know. I still think that position 3 isn't 100% reliable. Play it safe. You can't take any risks. You don't want any brain damage.
I have no choice but use Position 3, will help if I really try to jerk my head and body down as I fall to maximize neck pressure? I think I can take the pain for the if takes me to become unconscious.

O

OriShroom31

Aug 13, 2022
Tell me which node is more reliable? Under the name slipknot on the Internet I found two options
1:
2:
Site has blocked the video, great!
Then I'll leave a photo

Attachments

• 1Var.jpg
    1Var.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Var2.PNG
    Var2.PNG
    588.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
C

cneoien

Aug 18, 2022
Can any rope expert tell me whether this is a good rope for partial

Attachments

• D1DFECDA-7F07-4CA0-8772-888F3F313F19.jpeg
    D1DFECDA-7F07-4CA0-8772-888F3F313F19.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Vanrock3000

Vanrock3000

Aug 12, 2022
3mm is pretty thin, may break, most people on the boards are choosing 6-12 mm. I guess you can test it by tying to an chor point and putting your weight on it to see what happens

C

cneoien

Aug 18, 2022
3mm is pretty thin, may break, most people on the boards are choosing 6-12 mm. I guess you can test it by tying to an chor point and putting your weight on it to see what happens
if I lift myself off ground having it tied to my hands, it stretches a bit, but doesnt fracture.
i couldn't pass out with 6mm with partial. 3mm may be my limit.

Last edited:
NeverEndingPain

NeverEndingPain

So tired of struggling
May 8, 2022
Ya I thought 10mm was recommended

O

OriShroom31

Aug 13, 2022
What is the probability that slipknot will untie when hanging? It just happened in my tests if I twisted my head a lot

O

OriShroom31

Aug 13, 2022
Please tell me, when I try to hang myself, after about 7 seconds everything darkens in my eyes, colored dots appear, and sometimes a strange sound appears, something like engine noise. Am I doing everything right? Do I just have to wait and I'll lose consciousness or am I not completely squeezing the arteries?

W

whatstheporpoise15

Jul 5, 2022
I'm sure these questions have been answered before but I'm having trouble finding them:

-What knot is best for the anchor point (for full or partial)?
-What material of ligature is best?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Please tell me, when I try to hang myself, after about 7 seconds everything darkens in my eyes, colored dots appear, and sometimes a strange sound appears, something like engine noise. Am I doing everything right? Do I just have to wait and I'll lose consciousness or am I not completely squeezing the arteries?
You are very close to passing out.

M

mjosjueiowl

Jul 15, 2022
Could anybody here accomplish full blackout by choking on one's own neck by hand? How painful, how quick was it?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You might, but as soon as you pass out pressure will be released and you will wake up.

S

shootemallagain

Experienced
Aug 8, 2022
hk heik have a noose and a tree and a chair that I kick away when I put the noose around I do it in a place where no one finds me the 24 hours I am ready to go or will I fail what if I fail then I hang there on the tree and then I can also not get rid of it until someone finds me alive

Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Arcanist
Aug 28, 2021
hk heik have a noose and a tree and a chair that I kick away when I put the noose around I do it in a place where no one finds me the 24 hours I am ready to go or will I fail what if I fail then I hang there on the tree and then I can also not get rid of it until someone finds me alive

When you hang on the tree, feet in the air you have succeeded, you are dead. When you stand on your feet (noose not high enough) or lie on the ground (structure broken) you have failed.

S

shootemallagain

Experienced
Aug 8, 2022
When you hang on the tree, feet in the air you have succeeded, you are dead. When you stand on your feet (noose not high enough) or lie on the ground (structure broken) you have failed.
what to do if i fail i am alone on that no one can help me im canot do the rope of me what to do than?
this is my rope and tree schould im fail or wilt it be good?

Attachments

• 2403B076-CC50-41A1-B114-F11A85CDC463.png
    2403B076-CC50-41A1-B114-F11A85CDC463.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 8FEC3246-8021-442C-9214-275380C1930D.jpeg
    8FEC3246-8021-442C-9214-275380C1930D.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • E9981A61-C5A2-4A76-88F1-35FDAE4FF811.jpeg
    E9981A61-C5A2-4A76-88F1-35FDAE4FF811.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Arcanist
Aug 28, 2021
what to do if i fail i am alone on that no one can help me im canot do the rope of me what to do than?

this is my rope and tree schould im fail or wilt it be good?
Tree and rope look good. You have to test it before you hang yourself. Fix the rope, put a sturdy stick through the noose, grab the stick and swing around. When you make chin ups your feet must be off the ground.

S

shootemallagain

Experienced
Aug 8, 2022
Tree and rope look good. You have to test it before you hang yourself. Fix the rope, put a sturdy stick through the noose, grab the stick and swing around. When you make chin ups your feet must be off the ground.
a stick? can i do ni gwn full haning by climbing the tree?

or I fasten the noose and put a chair there and kick the chair away?

don't want to test want from the 1st time on haning

Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Arcanist
Aug 28, 2021
Of course can you ful hang by climbig the tree.

To be sure that you will not fail you should test the strength of your set up (branch, rope, knots) before you hang. You also have to be sure that your feed will not touch the ground. For this purpose you need a stick.

S

shootemallagain

Experienced
Aug 8, 2022
oh yes I'm with it I can test the weight by putting pull ups on it if the branch doesn't break then it's good isn't it