• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
Hi guys. I'm currently taking Strattera and its been 4 weeks but I'm still maladaptive daydreaming and not focusing in the way I want. I have this intuition that my daydreaming runs on the line of OCDish, and I do have ADHD inattentive, so combined I feel like I don't function or get anything done in the way I want. I experience executive dysfunction nearly all day everyday and I hate it! I wanted to make an appointment with my primary provider, but I'm starting a 9-5 and he works during the business hours so I'm afraid of making an appointment so early on when I just started my new job. I can't miss a day. Where can I buy medications like Luvox and possibly Adderal online so that I can self medicate? I know that it is risky to order and just self medicate, but I'm sick of getting no where with my psychiatrist and primary provider, and its like nothing is working. I mean, my psychiatrist diagnosed me with inattentive ADHD and OCD, but then skips using stimulants and non stimulants and puts me on a mood stabilizer meant for stroke patients! I'm 26! WTF why would be think that is the best medication for me?! I tried it for 1 day and I felt like I had the flu, so I quickly asked for Strattera on the advice my family member (who admits they have ADHD) it might work for me. And now Im dissatisfied and back to square one again. I feel like im getting no where with these health professionals I swear! I might as well treat myself at this point! So, where can I buy Luvox and Adderal guys? I gotta try again.

E

everydayiloveyou

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2020
Legally, this is impossible in the USA without a previous prescription. Amphetamines are controlled substances. It's like asking where you can get oxy or percs online because you *feel* it will help your pain. Going to different doctors to ask for this specifically can get you marked for drug-seeking behavior. If you have that kind of record, no one will ever want to risk their licenses by prescribing opiates, benzos, or amphetamines to you. If you have a family history of addiction or problematic substance use (or worse, a personal history) then that might be why your doctors have been reluctant to prescribe them to you.

Afaik some psychs view stimulants for ADD the same way they view benzos for anxiety. It's one of the last resorts and meant for very responsible patients. The risk of addiction and misuse is really high, if they sense at all that you could do well on anything else, they will not prescribe it to you as a first line of treatment

Your only option is purchasing it illegally online. Since this is SS you can check the N guides, tbe same places they sell N will also sell other illegal, restricted, and prescription drugs and substances. If you know any drug dealers/college students you can get it that way too.

Last edited:
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
There are a few websites where you can get testing done and obtain a prescription legally. One website is called Donefirst. You can make an appointment either in person or online. Honestly, I might try it out and ditch my current psych nurse practitioner if by this appointment in 4 weeks or the next one after he still doesn't prescribe me a stimulant

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
I can say confidently I'm not drug shopping or addicted to anything. Though I do understand what you meant. I just feel like I'm spiraling and not getting proper help, and looking back not once have I been thoroughly examined by my primary provider at all of my appointments when I was on antidepressants. I'm starting a new job, and I just don't know how I'm going to manage trying to get an appointment since I don't want to miss any days. I might consider getting a phone appointment, but man I feel like I've been duped for too long

E

everydayiloveyou

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2020
I can say confidently I'm not drug shopping or addicted to anything. Though I do understand what you meant. I just feel like I'm spiraling and not getting proper help, and looking back not once have I been thoroughly examined by my primary provider at all of my appointments when I was on antidepressants. I'm starting a new job, and I just don't know how I'm going to manage trying to get an appointment since I don't want to miss any days. I might consider getting a phone appointment, but man I feel like I've been duped for too long
Oh in that case you can try changing your GP/psych and mention these issues.

Since you have the ADD diagnosis it should help to show your previous meds and say they haven't helped and explain that your previous docs haven't checked in with you or suggested anything else. Plus since you have no history of addiction it shouldn't be too risky to ask for Adderall but maybe bring it up in a kinda roundabout way ("I feel like a stimulant like Adderall could help, what do you think?"). I know it's unfair but sounding like you're desperate for stimulants can raise a lot of red flags to a doc who doesn't know you well, even if you're just genuinely at your wits' end.

If you need it immediately though you'd have to go the illegal route with local dealers. I think even the online places are take a couple weeks unless you have the rx already.

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
Oh in that case you can try changing your GP/psych and mention these issues.

Since you have the ADD diagnosis it should help to show your previous meds and say they haven't helped and explain that your previous docs haven't checked in with you or suggested anything else. Plus since you have no history of addiction it shouldn't be too risky to ask for Adderall but maybe bring it up in a kinda roundabout way ("I feel like a stimulant like Adderall could help, what do you think?"). I know it's unfair but sounding like you're desperate for stimulants can raise a lot of red flags to a doc who doesn't know you well, even if you're just genuinely at your wits' end.

If you need it immediately though you'd have to go the illegal route with local dealers. I think even the online places are take a couple weeks unless you have the rx already.
Thank you for the advice. I think I will try a different provider. I guess I'll have to suck it up till then and hope I don't make mistakes at my new job until I get proper medication