• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ericwilkinson

ericwilkinson

Jun 25, 2019
In your job? Do you pay rent? Also how old are you.

Sorry for the questions it just that I want to know if I'm an anomaly. I'm 21 and don't have a job but looking for one. My CV is sort of fucked and I've never worked anyone in my life.

Reactions: Onomotopoeia
Saga

Saga

In my memories a smiling me doesn't exist
Jul 20, 2019
im in the philippines lol so i cant really help but hopefully you can find one soon...have you tried online?
im earning roughly around $200 a month i pay rent...mostly spend my money on rent,beer,tattoos and piercing...im 31 and i hope it stops there

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I live in the UK. I earn above average wage for this country, but I work pretty hard. My partner takes all my money, so I don't really spend it, but my needs are so simple I would just waste it on stupid stuff anyway, but if I do get some I might spend it on a nice pizza

• Aww..
Reactions: Black_Knight
restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
I'm 24, live with my parent. Only had 2 jobs in my entire life, 1 year's worth of work experience combined. I'm still in college, and I pack on the classes. I'd break if I juggled all that plus a job.

ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
USA, 24, currently homeless, on leave at my job at the moment because well you can't work on 0 hours of sleep, all of my money went towards rent, bills and groceries, whatever I had left over was spent on personal stuff

Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

“We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
Jul 2, 2019
45, I don't work, and can't collect disability. I basically leech of my husband.
I was an LVN (a licensed nurse, not an RN)
When I did work, I was making about $62k/yr (2007 was my last year working as a nurse)
I lived in southern California at that time, and that kind of salary was considered low for where I lived.
I had to live with my folks, because of my monthly debts and bills. I couldn't afford a place of my own.
I dumped my money into gas, bills, car payment, food, and student loans.
What money I had leftover, I should have put away, but instead I would buy clothes. Clothes I never wore, since I never went out really. Just scrubs all week, then pajamas all weekend. Rinse and repeat.

Last edited:
O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
37, USA salary is according to google just dipping into middle class but I would argue that's hardly true but whatever

I'm not terrible with my money and pay my bills but it could be done much, much better than I do. I spend my money on the house mostly (it's not really mine) however the deal is I live here and pay everything taxes, homeowners, if anything breaks etc. It's still expensive in fact recently it would have actually been cheaper to rent.

I live with my brother and we share expenses because i could not do this on my own.

At 21 I was making half of what I do now and by that point had bounced around between a bunch of garbage jobs. I would not worry to much about not having much experience just get yourself out there. Have to start somewhere and you are young yet.

BeenDoneForSoLong

BeenDoneForSoLong

Can't wait to be another statistic
Feb 6, 2019
Hey. I'm 19 (about to turn 20), I make from 1700-1400 a fortnight. I have an immense SEA of job opportunities awaiting me in my early 20s, and I still want to fucking die.

I struggle to sleep (usually have 6am wakeups) because my internal monologue basically consists of 'kill yourself, kill yourself, killyourself'. Which honestly makes switching my brain 'off' kind of a nuisense. This greatly affects my productivity and makes me feel like a complete fucking retard most of the time.

I had NO opportunities and was basically only making cash from 'semi pro gaming'. And this job opportunity which I do now, basically arrived at my feet. So if that all thats getting you down I'd recommend staying optimistic :) .

So yea, from an exterior perspective( I don't even give a fuck about being raped and having my heart broken anymore) . My life should be pretty fucking great, however when you're immensely depressed almost entirely from an existential point of view, then shits a little tougher.

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeIsACurse