• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ameya

Ameya

A nobody
Mar 22, 2021
I have been trying to recover but I haven't really done much for it....my biggest factor for being depressed is honestly loneliness.
So honest question.
How do you make friends or find New ones? My old ones don't seem to have much interest in me.

L

lqpbxeuh

Feb 28, 2024
If video games are your thing, they're a great way to meet people. Take it from me, I have anhedonia and social anxiety. Not only I have such little desire to reach out and do stuff, when I do, social anxiety tells me everything I do is wrong. Despite that, I've managed to make friends in the online games I play whom I got to know for several years. Unfortunately, my mental fucked upness would win and I would lose everything...

AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
Was always mentally alone. Alcohol-fueled violence, and whatnot. Started going to church, around five months, ago. No Sunday mass, or anything. I just...walk in. Have a seat. They host events, sometimes. Talk to the priest, if they're bored. Understanding. Never received this treatment, elsewhere.

Asked him "Do I go to hell if I end my own life?"

"Not necessarily."

Blew my tiny mind.

I'm a Christian, now. Read the book, and all. Now I just need to self-flagellate, whenever I sin.

All Glory to God.

jesus GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: Melancholic_Misfit
strawberrydiequiri

strawberrydiequiri

On the house
May 2, 2024
I'd say probably start with discord. I used to frequent Druncord a lot. If you're trying to make friends IRL, I'd suggest Bumble BFF or start volunteering or become a regular somewhere. That's if you're up for it and have the energy for it. I think Discord is just easier.

Zazacosta

Zazacosta

Apr 29, 2024
As everybody wrote, there are different paths to make a friends. It depends what you like, what are your hobbies e.t.c.. I would suggest to stick with several activities you like to do and try to meet friends through these activities.