• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Aplev

Oct 16, 2021
Asking for happiness is asking too much. But asking for a friend/company is also asking for too much.

Sure, there are people out there who might spend some time with you and make you some company. But it's never the sort of (potentially false, but which looks true enough) friendship/relationship that you see between other people. Those feelings of "best friends forever", "I'd do anything for you" (and actually does so much), even just hanging out and having a good time or lending an ear to listen to one's problems... I've seen them, so it can't be just fiction or an "impossible". Other people do have them. It's just that I don't have them. That's heartbreaking but... it is asking for too much.

Either because of my personality or likes or education or past relationships status or looks or whatever... asking for a friend is asking for too much.