• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

Unicorn_mo7

May 7, 2024
I'm still searching as my options are limited with being watched by family...
I guess I should clarify...I'm not "watched". They just know I am suffering. Still, that makes it hard because I don't want to hurt them.

H

HereTomorrow

On break. Read "About" on profile.
Feb 1, 2024
- Partial hanging (slipknot assembled and ready to go)
- Drowning
- Train
- Opioids and/or various painkillers
- Jumping (have access to one rooftop)

Not that they're well planned besides partial, but if I ever need to impulsively go out I have those options.

Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
My first choice is CO in my tent. The second one is SN, but SN is my last resort option

M

mybodyisaprisoncell

Dec 30, 2023
Mine is OTC legal where I live.

The hard part would be to do a proper IV cannula for the Anestofol. Benzobarbital is a long-acting bitch so I will just swallow them up as a backup before injecting.
Where do you live that you can buy this? Can you buy easily in a regular pharmacy without needing a prescription?

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
Available as in I could attempt right now or very soon if I wanted to? Zero

Reactions: Daryl72
slipkn0t

slipkn0t

Mar 28, 2024
Every method except guns is an available here in the UK. Our government doesn't care about the sick and poor.
I thought there wasn't many methods here in the UK, i'm struggling to find SN

cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
I'm still in the process of finalizing the method.

Only from this forum I came to know about SN. And it seems to be available online where I live.

I earlier was interested in the inert gas method but getting the tanks would be next to impossible and will also raise suspicion with my family.

I am also eyeing chloroquine method as I read in some old exit books. But I guess there are better methods now.

I wanted to try exit bag + sleeping pill method. I have read it might not be successful, plus the cover over my face is an annoyance

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I thought there wasn't many methods here in the UK, i'm struggling to find SN
I don't get why some people say UK is so hard, other than getting a gun I don't see why any method is hard here.

I'm sure someone will direct you to one of the many Polish sellers of SN if needed.

H

HarryCobean

Apr 12, 2024
I cycle, so one swerve and pretty much any other vehicle on the road would finish me off. The way people drive round here, I get the impression they'd be totally up for that too.

Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
Sn should be coming soon. Still need the other pieces of the equation..
Other than that i could go for inert gas but it's very technical and costly.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
Cinnamorolls

Cinnamorolls

Student
Apr 28, 2024
Could save up my sleeping pills for several months and take them all at once. But that has a high chance of not working and just resulting in vomiting or organ damage.

Scarf + doorknob hanging as well but that's very difficult to go through with because it's easy to get out of, unlike doing it from a high point.

crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
I don't plan to CTB, but for the sake of discussion, I have no peaceful method available now, only things like hanging, jumping, drowning, and jumping in front of a train. Also theoretically, I would only use those if I was REALLY desperate and it was impossible for me to get my hands on a less brutal method.

B

BIGMIKE

Oct 23, 2023
I have exit bag ready to go but I can't do it while my dad is still here.

Reactions: seph25
lostmeaning

lostmeaning

May 25, 2023
A few but also now the only one that matters to me, gun. Just a matter of the fear of the small chance it could still fail, so whenever things continue to get so bad (again) that that fear is overridden.

M

M48 Patton

Student
Jun 2, 2024
There's a railway track near me, trains coming and going all day long. I do think about it. I just have this SI to overcome

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
SCUBA will be my method, or SN as a backup, since N is not available..

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
The only thing I could do right now is hang myself or go to the train tracks and jump in front of a train. Two of the most undesirable methods in existence. I really wish I had a gun. 😢
I own a gun and there is a very large cliff not far from where I live. So those methods are "available", though they are irrelevant since I'm under no pressure to ctb right now, and I will not use them even when my time comes. I don't like violent methods. I want to go out peacefully.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Technically I could get access to just about every method but I have only a hanging rope and night-night supplies on hand.

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
I'd say 3 but one doesn't seem to work.

D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
The only thing I could do right now is hang myself or go to the train tracks and jump in front of a train. Two of the most undesirable methods in existence. I really wish I had a gun.

The only thing I could do right now is hang myself or go to the train tracks and jump in front of a train. Two of the most undesirable methods in existence. I really wish I had a gun. 😢
Right there it's you. That seems about my only two methods available. Terrible ways to go, but when you have no money or income and no other support of any kind, it feels as though you are backed in a corner. As much as I don't want to feel pain when I go, I also can't stand to suffer with the mental torture I'm.deaking with now. I'm.debating which would be worse.

• Aww..
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
2 for me, CO and shotgun. Guess I could consider hanging as a 3rd, since I have plenty of rope around, but never considered it seriously.

ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
For me currently it's hanging and I'm working to get stuff for SN method

VEROXEM

VEROXEM

Hey, I paid $7.10 for this split!
Jun 1, 2024
A good amount. I have co poisoning from charcoal and grill, hanging partial or full from macrame cotton rope 8mm(I'm surprised this stuff is sturdy managed to hold my self with 2 arms for 2 minutes just to test it out strong stuff) , train and hight.
That being said I'm always looking for new methods my CTB date it still quite far away but I like to research about lethality and pain. I want my CTB to be as close to perfect as I can.

fallingasl33p

fallingasl33p

Jan 2, 2024
Tor and VPN
Wb Tor and tails. If using VPN don't u have to be careful which u pick?

Last edited: