• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Xanorus

Xanorus

Jun 23, 2024
Right now hanging hopefully if my body allows it and well in worst case plastic bag with cuffs or very much last resort rural train.

My preferred method is SN but we all know rhe issues with that so

mrpeter

mrpeter

Jun 11, 2024
One and its shallow water blackout. This is if I don't accidentally fuck up and wake up with brain damage. I wish I could test this out with someone watching me who would save me after a few seconds just to know if it works.

B

b_adr

Mar 29, 2024
I have my nitrogen-mask setup redo to go in my living room, seeing if every day helps with normalizing the fought. Anytime from now I can painlessly ctb within 15 minutes.
Don't really need a second method but if I would pursue it, I would get a hunting license and buy a shotgun or high caliber rifle
Hoping so much I will be able to obtain and set up this method too, it would calm me so much knowing I have it, but in my country there are issues with sourcing. I only have SN, which is a method that I am not that excited about. But still very grateful.
Mine is OTC legal where I live.

The hard part would be to do a proper IV cannula for the Anestofol. Benzobarbital is a long-acting bitch so I will just swallow them up as a backup before injecting.
OTC? Very jealous!

Edpal247

Edpal247

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
Hanging (full suspension FTW!), slit my throat(difficult) - the trains here are only for hauling stuff. No way to know their schedule.

M

mrtime87

Jul 9, 2024
for me i was thinking of partial hanging since it seems super easy and not that painful? it's kinda confused me why people use other methods that make them have to fast or seem more distressing. probably just naive but losing consciousness in seconds and just waiting for the job to be done seems awesome, but i'm guessing the huge SI factor is probably why no one really does it.
also would love to have a gun too but the fear of waking up mangled is real... also getting my hands on one would be really difficult.
Partial hangings never work, that's why.

untothedepths

untothedepths

Your right. Your life.
Mar 20, 2023
Hanging, cutting, ingesting household chemicals if possible, drowning...you know, just all the best ones. NGL rat poison is something I can actually buy. Super painful and unpleasant but you know, so is life.

feelinggloomy

feelinggloomy

Experienced
May 29, 2024
SN but worried it will expire before I use it

D

dtkdave87

Jul 13, 2024
Too many, I'd be spinning the wheel to which one is the most accessible to me

HandfulofBasil

HandfulofBasil

Jul 10, 2024
I wanted to try C02 with a mask but I'm not confident in my ability to pull it off correctly, that and I don't have anywhere to do it but in my house where I live with family and after watching midsommer I dread what would happen if there's a leak

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
Just hanging and jumping is available where I'm from. I'm unable to get anything else.

A

akwa

Apr 20, 2024
Lots of meds from chronic illness and a gun. Probably going to combine the two. Down the pills a few moments before shooting myself. If I somehow survive the gunshot, doctors will have a hell of a time managing both conditions. I find it very unlikely I will survive.

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
1/3

1. F - nope. Not yet. For a reason. I'm saving clean time to ensure my past abuse doesn't let me wake back up.
2. SN, having issues sourcing reliably in the US, even though people say its still mad simple, it's just hard to trust a site with your debit etc.
3. Partial. Haven't worked out all the kinks, per se. Sigh. Fuck everything.

J

just cant

Jul 11, 2024
I have about 100 pills of 1 type of med I got for sleeping. I stocked them a while back .
And I'm getting 2 more types of meds tomz. One being a tricyclic antidepressant 75mg x 28 days. Also getting another 300mg x 28 days. I use them mainly for sleeping. Though contemplating asking to up to 400mg and then stock piling the extra.

I take comfort in knowing I have a plan.

I searched high and low for N as well as propoxyphene. Propoxyphene got banned in my country some years ago, so no luck.

I don't have a plan outside of pills. Maybe drive off a mountain pass. (we have a lot of those)
The problem with pills is swallowing them all and not vomiting them back up

M

motoko_s9

Jul 2, 2024
Partial hangings never work, that's why.

"In studies reporting the position of the deceased, generally
around half of the victims or fewer were found freely suspended
with both their feet off the ground."

The epidemiology and prevention of suicide by hanging: a systematic review David Gunnell, 1 * Olive Bennewith, 1 Keith Hawton, 2 Sue Simkin 2 and Nav Kapur 3 November 2004

International Journal of Epidemiology 2005;34:433–442
doi:10.1093/ije/dyh398*

Reactions: rozeske
Nothing87

Nothing87

Goodbye for now
Jun 5, 2024
1. Carbon Monoxide (CO method)
2. SN - I have doubts in this method but this is my second option If I can't save up some money to buy a nitrogen gas cylinder and an eebd hood.

Last edited: