Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
I have none. It's a hard task to make and keep friends with the condition that I have.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: outatime_85 and newave3
actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
Like real best friends- 0

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Beer_is_all_I_have

Beer_is_all_I_have

Years of numbness. When will it stop?
Dec 18, 2021
I just wanna know if it's weird that I only have 2 people I'd actually consider solid friends, one online one irl. I usually don't have that many friends at any given time. I feel like if those relationships fall apart my emotional state will plummet
For the last few years, one, and both of us thought we only needed each other. We chatted daily, knew everything about the other and could talk about anything. Still she wanted to CTB and it seemed selfish with all her many pains to stick around for me. So a month ago she left this planet. I'm devastated and very lonely but before her I had nobody so hopefully I can get back to being a loner. Fortunately I have a psychiatrist and a special person on this site, help me cope. That friend helped me feel more confident and I hope to one day go to meetups. There will never be anyone as incredibly suited for friendship as her but perhaps I can find others to at least hang out with.

• Hugs
Reactions: Regen and newave3
rainbowbright

rainbowbright

Oct 1, 2022
I thought I had a few genuine friends but I was very wrong so now 0

• Hugs
Final-push123

Final-push123

Internet wizard
Jan 28, 2020
I had a chruch group I would consider friends but I choose success ocer them so now I have none

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3
Temporal_Anchorite

Temporal_Anchorite

wanting outta this bitch
Sep 23, 2022
Joe Biden GIF by ABC News

• Hugs
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
I have zero friends or acquaintances, and I do not think anyone I have interacted with views me as a friend or acquaintance.

That being said, when someone chooses to chat me up, I can hold a conversation to a small degree.

However, the conversations are usually directed solely at them, and they never progress to the point where the conversation becomes two-way and a bond is formed.

Since I was not properly socialized as a child, it makes it a bit difficult to form or maintain friendships or relationships, among other things, and in today's world, no one is going to invest time in building a bond that is two-way with someone who does not have experience socializing, so I have come to accept that I will walk alone.

• Hugs
S

SarRy

Student
Oct 5, 2022
No, it's not very odd to have few or no friends. For a lot of people, they only have shallow friendships that they use as more of an opportunities network to get them along in life. It's very hard to have close relationships with people.

• Hugs
S

standbyme

Oct 11, 2022
zero tbh. i dont have a personality most people like.

• Hugs
Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
Zilch. I never quite fit in with most people, and when I am forced to socialize, I have to be fake. It's exhausting.

3xplo

Dec 5, 2023
Kinda zero? I'm really bad at shallow friendships, I just don't care, and profound relationships are hard, I'm too negative for people, including partners

A

accountnamerequired

Oct 9, 2023
1 online I talk to about once a week, in real life 0

daocreator

daocreator

Unstable uni student
Nov 29, 2023
I just wanna know if it's weird that I only have 2 people I'd actually consider solid friends, one online one irl. I usually don't have that many friends at any given time. I feel like if those relationships fall apart my emotional state will plummet
Well, I did have around 4 friends, 2 irl and 2 online. But ever since I moved away from where I used to, we stopped talking. It really doesn't help the loneliness, but I see many here also don't have that many friends.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fire
W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
0 irl and a few on the internet

• Hugs
D

Deleted member 65988

0, finding genuinely good, caring and understands friends is basically impossible. In any case, after all the experiences I've had, I'm better off without friends.

• Hugs
Reactions: doormat25 and Fire
N

Night_Crew

Oct 23, 2021
Absolutely none. I've isolated and excluded myself from anyone who there's a possibility of getting close to. Part anxiety, depression, low mood, shame, poverty.

• Hugs
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Real ones? Two. Fake ones? Countless.

S

SafferGuy

Oct 27, 2023
I have a couple... none of them know I want to ctb.

W

wheredidyouleaseme

Dec 9, 2023
i have maybe 8. my closest person was a therapist.
my friends are pretty fake. only a few of them help and listen.

D

Deicius

Dec 1, 2023
I may sound like I'm exaggerating here but I've never had a real person I can legitimately call it a friend

• Hugs
Reactions: wheredidyouleaseme
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Three maybe but hardly ever really talk to/spend time with them. Spend 90% of my time alone doing basically nothing. So its not good .

W

wheredidyouleaseme

Dec 9, 2023
idk what friends means as i get older. it feels cold and like the rules are non-existant.
a friend is someone I trust, and i don't trust anyone. A friend is meant to make my life better, and most people make my life worse. Also, a friend is someone who, even if they can't be there, you can hold in mind and know that they want well for you. You don't question their motives. You know.

It is so hard to feel that way about anyone after trauma. if ur family is shitty than you'll expect people to be shitty and it'll be hard to make a real friend.
i have friends but i also have no real friends, because I find them all fake and flaky, and they abandon me when it suits.

Reactions: doormat25
S

sadespair

Dec 10, 2023
zero. I wish technology was advanced enough so we could at least have an AI friend irl. Be there for us but also to help us improve in my case with social skills. Making friends is like ... dating. Being ghosted, or not being taken seriously isn't cool... and hurtful.

Reactions: doormat25
natthebrat

natthebrat

only help i want is with ctb
Jul 9, 2023
There's my friend who I've known since kindergarten, who I see every month or so. Used to be more frequent than that until I started dating. Then, there's my chosen sister who I've known since HS, who doesn't live locally anymore and hasn't for a long time, so I hardly ever get to see her, like twice a year at most. I do talk to her over text every few weeks. Everyone else is either more of an acquaintance, or I've lost contact with them.

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
6 irls, lots online that come and go