NappinHappening

NappinHappening

Better toxic than dead.
Dec 12, 2023
I have many acquaintances , people i barely know but used to talk to them sometimes thanks to my previous occupation.. i used to meet loads and loads of people.
But friends?

If we mean friend as : someone who cares about you and wants to talk to you just he/she want and doesn't need something from you.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Zero. I never had a friend or acquaintance in my entire life. No wonder why I'm so fucked up

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
It depends on exactly what you mean.

There's one person I know IRL who I guess you could consider a friend. Although he's male and I just naturally cannot emotionally connect to men properly in the same way that I can with women. Hence the "maybe."

There's maybe like 2 people I know online who you maaaaaaaaaaaaaaay be able to consider sort of friends, but that might be reaching since we don't actually talk that much anymore.

So arguably 0, 1 or 3 depending on how you count.

• Hugs
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
Can I ask how you make online friends (in terms of sites and means)?
Any type of live chat where you can join a large group of people to talk is a good start. Discord comes to mind for example. You can try the chat here too. If you have reason to talk to someone with a 1 on 1 conversation on a messaging app (ex. Telegram, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Discord) you can keep talking to them and be friends.

• Hugs
N

NotToBeRemembered

Dec 18, 2023
If you don't count my nuclear family. I have zero friend with a bunch of acquintances (who rarely contacted me or the otherway around).

E

EndingEagle

Nov 27, 2023
Absolutely none and its been that way for a while.

DandiFynalicious

DandiFynalicious

Existence is Pain
Dec 18, 2023
I just wanna know if it's weird that I only have 2 people I'd actually consider solid friends, one online one irl. I usually don't have that many friends at any given time. I feel like if those relationships fall apart my emotional state will plummet
I think two is pretty good. It depends what counts as a friend as well. Oh, and I have maybe two or three. Lots of acquaintances. Just enough to drain my social battery.

D

DeletedAccount0864

Student
Dec 17, 2023
Zero. Even online.

It wasn't always this way.

achb

achb

I am Clive
Oct 23, 2023
If you mean people I will call a friend and who will call me a friend: many, with varying degrees of closeness and current relevance.

But close friends? Whom I can confide in and/or depend on? None.

notherenotnow

notherenotnow

Oct 7, 2023
None as for right now. I'm a loner I suppose

C

CRT Seal TV

Oct 5, 2023
I have like 30+ friends. I am a sociable person who is able to easily make friends. The problem is is that I feel like none of them are real friends if you know what I mean. Lots of friendships of convenience or where I put all the effort in. And the few friendships where they put effort into me, I don't have time or energy for because I maintain all those other relationships. I kinda want just a small group of maybe 4 friends. But that seems unlikely now. Just chiming in to say that the grass is always greener on the other side.

Reactions: Unhumanly.
Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Recovery are not the winner.
Feb 24, 2023
I wouldn't say 0, but most of the relation I have is centered on my partner, every acquaintance I know is like someone my partner also know, outside my partner I have no content, and because of my relationship with my partner that's now left in vagueness, the other connection are now also left in vague
I rarely communicate with them now since I'm busy and life responsibility keep pulling me away

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I used to have a lot before they all abandoned me in high school :((( now, I have zero irl's~
A lot of online friends tho! hehe~ It's much easier to talk to people and actually be yourself here after all! xD Just try to talk to people one-on-one and respond as nicely, warmly, and quickly as you can~ :)