Absolutely none :(

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, newave3 and Un-
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
If we count the flies in the house, I'd say a few.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: lex, ImsooDone1N, newave3 and 2 others
CrazyMary

CrazyMary

Student
Sep 20, 2020
I would consider myself lucky in that field. They say thta u can count ur real friend with one hand and in my case I would say I have around 10 really close ones and a lot more that are not so close but are still friends. That said they can´t really help when you are really down. I had the "talk" about S with some of them and they all say it will hurt us all blah blah blah. I really don´t care, in the end we come and we leave this world alone. Yeah they are "useful" to talk abd get me out, some even can help you in some problems but still my problem is myself my f""" mind that can´t kick out anxiety and depression. So if U don´t have anhy friends don´t worry they donñt make a big difference.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
i don't have anyone that i would consider a good friend. i have a couple of people that i text with a few times a week and that i hang out with once or twice a month. but other than that it's just me. i go to work, have some fun with people on that clock that i never talk to outside of work, then i go home and sleep until i'm back at work again the next day. i feel like i'm wasting my life away right now but i don't know how to change it

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3
PaperGodzilla

PaperGodzilla

Mar 20, 2022
I have 4 friends who mean the world to me. But i had many friends throught life, i just let most of my relationships go, sometimes i think abt it and it makes me sad, but that's life

D

DarrelHox

Mar 27, 2022
True friends? Just 1. I have 2 more friends, but they disappear often, they just talk to me in certain situations and one of them is having a really good time in life. I don't wanna ruin that so I don't tell her a lot about me, she doesn't seems to want to talk to me more often either, so I guess it's ok for her

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Just online friends outside SaSu, technically dozens but I never talk to any of them, maybe rarely to one or two people at all. Most of them are from gaming or streaming, except for the ones I talk to the most.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and newave3
Poor Stargazer

Poor Stargazer

See You @ The Singularity
Mar 31, 2022
Counting my cat i have 1.

• Hugs
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, ImsooDone1N, newave3 and 1 other person
y'ffre

y'ffre

My English could be bad :)
Aug 15, 2022
Currently 0 :)

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, newave3 and Hollowillow
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
When I went to the japanese festival with a friend for the first time & she left me alone after 5 min... I realized I never had friends. I speak to people I guess... Acquaintances...
I just wanna know if it's weird that I only have 2 people I'd actually consider solid friends, one online one irl. I usually don't have that many friends at any given time. I feel like if those relationships fall apart my emotional state will plummet
2. I had a few more friends but after some mental health episodes where I completely embarrassed myself by saying a bunch of delusional wild things. I fear the 2 friends i have will leave due to my depression and mental state. How do you make friends when you can't stand the person you've become?
Let me know if you find out? Befriend someone equal? ... Hi~

Last edited:
  • Hugs
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Probably like 20 surface friends that aren't close or deep, but for real and close friends it's around 5.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
slushy

slushy

Feb 19, 2022
Five or six, all online. Realizing I'm really pretty lucky in this department after viewing this thread and seeing how nany "nones" there are. I feel bad

• Hugs
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
It's nice to be nice to the nice.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and ImsooDone1N
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
Absolutely zero, aside from online friends. Don't think anyone really will ever give a shit about me. I'm not a particularly good person, nor do I really have anything to offer others. I think (my) end is really near. This is getting seriously unbearable.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Rounded Apathy, Suicidebydeath, newave3 and 1 other person
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Just online friends outside SaSu, technically dozens but I never talk to any of them, maybe rarely to one or two people at all. Most of them are from gaming or streaming, except for the ones I talk to the most.
Yeah same here. I would say I have like 2-3 IRL friends at best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and newave3
7b48hl

7b48hl

nuke the universe
Aug 2, 2022
0 irl, online there are maybe two people I talkto from time to time

• Hugs
I

Iblitan

Jun 15, 2022
maybe 1 though we're becoming more distant so mostly 0

• Hugs
Wilting Daisy

Wilting Daisy

Loves Me, Loves Me Not
Aug 15, 2022
"I don't have friends, I've just got one"
-BBC Sherlock Holmes

Making and maintaining friendships as an adult is difficult, don't let anyone (or anything) make you think it should be easy.
Fewer truer friends > Several conditional friends

T

tess is a mess

Oct 8, 2021
I just wanna know if it's weird that I only have 2 people I'd actually consider solid friends, one online one irl. I usually don't have that many friends at any given time. I feel like if those relationships fall apart my emotional state will plummet
I'm exactly the same but I have 1! I don't have faith or trust in many people. I feel the less people the less drama

Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
Hard to say what constitutes a "friend". Funny how in English there's only one word that has to be modified to suit the particulars of the situation.

A couple of weeks ago I hosted an old friend who I see a couple of times a year, a former partner who was one of the two people for whom I'd decided some years ago I wouldn't take my life. The visit was not great. She has become a painfully narcissistic communicator and when we hang out just talks ad nauseum about herself or own life, could count on one hand the number of times she asked me things about me or my life, and even when we somewhat forcibly got to the point that I don't want to be alive anymore, I did not feel supported and haven't heard from her since, despite also explaining how fucking alone and isolated I am and feel.

The other person did me some pretty serious wrongs in 2020 and so now there isn't anyone I've pledged to remain living for left. Just people who'd probably be a bit sad. Had some other friends who felt close before I left my uni town to relocate to the stupid big city I'm from, who now are extremely peripheral in my life - I can't deal with their incredibly irregular attempts at text-based small talk combined with their absence for more substantial things (not asking for the world, just playing a game while voice chatting or something).

FunnyBunny

FunnyBunny

Enneagram Type 5 in Level 7
Aug 17, 2022
I have no "friends" (neither in real life nor online) but have many acquaintances. I don't think I'll ever have what can be classified as a friend. I just don't feel comfortable getting close to anyone, I've been this way since I was young and don't see myself ever changing.

• Love
Reactions: tess is a mess
Lily (Osako)

Lily (Osako)

Everything all at once
Jul 30, 2022
I have hundreds of acquaintances, a couple dozen who would claim to be my friend, but when it really comes down to it, none.

LivideLamb

LivideLamb

I'm so decaying, feeling like an ashtray
Jan 5, 2020
None in real life. Three online.

E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
Outside family which i don't exactly discuss soul to soul with then none, zero, null.

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
I have two: a friend I met on the net recently and a friend I met a year ago and that maybe one day I will hear from HER again.
//
En tinc dos: un amic que vaig conéixer a la xarxa fa poc i una amiga que vaig conéixer fa un any i que potser algún día tornaré a saber d'ELLA.

N

Night_Crew

Oct 23, 2021
I have two: a friend I met on the net recently and a friend I met a year ago and that maybe one day I will hear from HER again.
//
En tinc dos: un amic que vaig conéixer a la xarxa fa poc i una amiga que vaig conéixer fa un any i que potser algún día tornaré a saber d'ELLA.
As someone with absolutely no friends whatsoever, I'm interested in hearing how individuals make friends online. Are there specific sites/forums (in addition to SS) that are actually okay?

DarkNearDeath

DarkNearDeath

Student
May 1, 2021
I'm really am alone 😢

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
As someone with absolutely no friends whatsoever, I'm interested in hearing how individuals make friends online. Are there specific sites/forums (in addition to SS) that are actually okay?

Well, I did one on this website recently, just chatting. And the other appeared a year ago in the midst of my despair for fear of dying... but it's been 62 days since I heard anything from this last person (and he's the person I love the most).

I'm not a good example of making friends at the same time. But if it helps you, I didn't choose us to be friends, it just happened that way over time.

//

Doncs un l'he fet en aquest web fa poc, simplement xerrant. I l'altre va surgir fa un any en plena desesperació meva per por a morir-me... pero ja fa 62 dies que no en se res d'aquesta última persona (i es la persona que més m'estimo).

No sóc pas un bon exemple alhora de fer amics. Pero si et serveix no vaig triar que fóssim amics, simplement va ser així amb el temps.