• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dwight

dwight

Jun 30, 2018
just wanted to know how many people you know actually succeeded in their deaths? knowing they didn't give up on suicide. I really need the motivation to die right now.

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
So far, I know of 3 off the top of my head, plus another one who was going to CTB but cancer got them first. But none of that should matter. If you need others to CTB to "motivate" you, you're doing it for the wrong reasons.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Sorry that you are going through this Dwight, I know how it feels. It's a surreal feeling, when you want to die, but you can't seem to find the courage.
I been trying to have everything ready to be able to ctb at will, but I have some loose ends, it's taking longer than expected.
Otherwise I would of already probably killed myself, I got really close twice, on the second attempt, after a lot of thought I realized there were some lose ends I needed to take care of.
It sucks when you thinking of ctb but your held back.

Last edited:
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Sorry that you are going through this Dwight, I know how it feels. It's a sure al feeling, when you want to die, but you can't seem to find the courage.
I been trying to have everything ready to be able to ctb at will, but I have some loose ends, it's taking longer than expected.
Otherwise I would of already probably killed myself, I got really close twice, on the second attempt, after a lot of thought I realized there were some lose ends I needed to take care of.
It sucks when you thinking of ctb but your held back.
HI. Is looking for a pact wrong then.appreciate some thoughts please.

Reactions: dano6533
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
HI. Is looking for a pact wrong then.appreciate some thoughts please.
I don't think looking for a pact is wrong, but there are a lot of homicides done this way, and sometimes one of the partner will back away, and sometimes a partner will feel pressured to ctb and do it even though he might of been having second thoughts.
I think suicide is very serious and personal, and should not be undermined or overlooked, there should be much thought before going through with it. There is much unknown in suicide and one can not be sure if it's the better thing to do.
Even in a pact the option should remain open even until the end, the pact partners should not rush in to making the decision.
That is just my opinion though.

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Sorry don't know if I wrote this in the wrong n
I don't think looking for a pact is wrong, but there are a lot of homicides done this way, and sometimes one of the partner will back away, and sometimes a partner will feel pressured to ctb and do it even though he might of been having second thoughts.
I think suicide is very serious and personal, and should not be undermined or overlooked, there should be much thought before going through with it. There is much unknown in suicide and one can not be sure if it's the better thing to do.
Even in a pact the option should remain open even until the end, the pact partners should not rush in to making the decision.
That is just my opinion though.
Thankyou x

G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
Only people really that I went to school with have died no close friends, the shocking one was one I heard about earlier this year (although he ctb last year) he was a successful in his business a high flyer you could say comfortable background but I'd seen posts on his Facebook previous year to when he ctb and he seemed to be having a breakdown in his posts, of course getting a lot of support, were here for you etc but still knocked me a little to learn he finally ctb a reminder to me that I'm not immortal

dwight

dwight

Jun 30, 2018
so in total, only 4 died? oh well, it'll have to it. enough babbling, i just need to do it and be done. thanks for the replie

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
A not too close friend of mine, more of an acquaintance really, ctb'ed years ago. OD'ed on some drugs, but details were never given to me.

dwight

dwight

Jun 30, 2018
I hate when I fail attempts. Now I must wait till tomorrow to try again. just, to get my strength back tonight; to use to die tomorrow.

dwight

dwight

Jun 30, 2018
Are you OK dWight? What happened
i just cut too deep and didn't eat anything the whole day. The least I should've done was eat to have the strength to carry out. i will be trying other methods tomorrow though. cutting takes too long

dwight

dwight

Jun 30, 2018
alright, so i realized no one knows anyone from these forum that has actually succeeded in their deaths. are there that many feeble, scared people here?