• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

crystalskies31

Student
May 20, 2022
Hi there,

I was just wondering how long does SN last. I'm thinking, what if it gets banned or harder to buy in future, how long can I store mine?
The one I am purchasing I think expires one year from purchase.
What's the best way of storing it to make it last longer?

Thanks

Tomino'sNightengale

Tomino'sNightengale

Dec 30, 2021
If you keep it sealed, you can store it indefinitely. If you open up the container and expose it to oxygen, it becomes Sodium nitrate, NaNO3 instead of NaNO2 over time. Sodium Nitrate is not deadly. Don't open it until you're ready to CTB.

Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer
C

crystalskies31

Student
May 20, 2022
If you keep it sealed, you can store it indefinitely. If you open up the container and expose it to oxygen, it becomes Sodium nitrate, NaNO3 instead of NaNO2 over time. Sodium Nitrate is not deadly. Don't open it until you're ready to CTB.
Thanks, that was what I was thinking.
So in the preview when I was buying it, it said on the packet it will expire in 2023. I don't actually know what mine will say on it (not received yet) but I assumed it would expire in 1 year?

NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
I've read comments on the web where folks have had it for many years and it is still good.

Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
Thanks, that was what I was thinking.
So in the preview when I was buying it, it said on the packet it will expire in 2023. I don't actually know what mine will say on it (not received yet) but I assumed it would expire in 1 year?

u should take SN expiry dates with a grain of salt (no pun intend), same with meto expiry dates

"What they found from the study is 90% of more than 100 drugs, both prescription and over-the-counter, were perfectly good to use even 15 years after the expiration date."

i think SN will be the same. it's good 15+ years after expiry date

Fthis

Fthis

-
Dec 8, 2020
Hi there,

I was just wondering how long does SN last. I'm thinking, what if it gets banned or harder to buy in future, how long can I store mine?
The one I am purchasing I think expires one year from purchase.
What's the best way of storing it to make it last longer?

Thanks
To all the people that responded, i exposed it to oxygen once when i tested it to see if it was pure enough but i decided to set my death day back by a few years will it still be good?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
To all the people that responded, i exposed it to oxygen once when i tested it to see if it was pure enough but i decided to set my death day back by a few years will it still be good?
Like you removed the entire seal to gain access? You're not supposed to do it that way to remove some for testing. You should have utilized a syringe through the membrane, which is what the membrane is for. I don't know what to tell you. To be safe, you should find another testing kit and retest it before use to be sure it's still good.

Reactions: stoicseal
Fthis

Fthis

-
Dec 8, 2020
Like you removed the entire seal to gain access? You're not supposed to do it that way to remove some for testing. You should have utilized a syringe through the membrane, which is what the membrane is for. I don't know what to tell you. To be safe, you should find another testing kit and retest it before use to be sure it's still good.
I just did the blood test with my blood, mine came in like a little container like pills would no membrane

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
After I received my nitrite, I emailed the company that was selling the stuff. I was told that the shelf life is 3 years
3 years for unopened packaging

Last edited: