• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

elderDrifter

Life is Transitory
Mar 9, 2024
So this may vary by source, but let's suppose I wanted to store SN for a year or more. Wouldn't it be fine to simply keep the SN held within its original container? I imagine any SN that one orders will be airtight enough to last that long, or am I wrong? This is all assuming I leave the SN completely unopened.

Is it everyone's collective anxiety talking? Do I really need to transfer my SN over to some sort of glass jar or what have you upon receiving it should I wanna store it for a year+?

I ask because all of the advice I've been given seems to point to how I have to hurry up and put my SN in a "more secure" form of airtight container as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.

tary

tary

Student
Jul 3, 2022
What I've done and what I saw recommended in the now-defunct Suicide Wiki's page for SN is to put the original container into a ziploc bag with as much air squeezed out as possible. When stored in a dark room-temperature place this will protect the SN from constant exposure to air and moisture. I don't think you can do much better than that when looking to store your SN for longer periods of time.
My SN's best-before date is late next year and I intend to use it in the autumn, so I'm personally not too worried, but better safe than sorry.

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
it should be fine. Leave it unopened, in a dark place that's room temperature. Whenever you're ready to use it, you can always test it with those strips at pet stores for fish tanks to make sure it's still good, but pure SN stays good for quite a while

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
hehe~ I'm also storing my SN for long-term storage! ^_^ I kept it within the original packaging which I have stored in the closet with some clothes! :)

Reactions: rozeske
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
So this may vary by source, but let's suppose I wanted to store SN for a year or more. Wouldn't it be fine to simply keep the SN held within its original container? I imagine any SN that one orders will be airtight enough to last that long, or am I wrong? This is all assuming I leave the SN completely unopened.

Is it everyone's collective anxiety talking? Do I really need to transfer my SN over to some sort of glass jar or what have you upon receiving it should I wanna store it for a year+?

I ask because all of the advice I've been given seems to point to how I have to hurry up and put my SN in a "more secure" form of airtight container as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.

This might answer your query..

Post in thread 'Stability of SN and N' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stability-of-sn-and-n.151639/post-2460313

Reactions: rozeske
K

koalamenace12

Mar 6, 2024
What I've done and what I saw recommended in the now-defunct Suicide Wiki's page for SN is to put the original container into a ziploc bag with as much air squeezed out as possible. When stored in a dark room-temperature place this will protect the SN from constant exposure to air and moisture. I don't think you can do much better than that when looking to store your SN for longer periods of time.
My SN's best-before date is late next year and I intend to use it in the autumn, so I'm personally not too worried, but better safe than sorry.
could you tell me where you got yours?