• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I have very strong side effects from Lamotrigine. I stopped it since 1 week and there are bearly any changes. I still have the side effects. On one webiste they say it can take several weeks or months in order that the side effects wear off. What are your experiences? My psychiatrist wonders that this is barely possible that they last so long...
I took it 7 months.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
What side effects are you experiencing?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hello, dear.
Last year I stopped taking lamotrigine and aripiprazol suddenly and felt extremely anxious and nervous for about 10 days but then I was "okay".

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
After stopping Wellbutrin I had unbearable brain twinges and a problem where the left side of my face would spasm whenever I opened my left eye. I kept count and it lasted a little over a hundred days for me but it's completely gone now, thank God.

So I wouldn't lose hope quite yet!

Last edited:
Reactions: noname223