• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

whenlavaflows

whenlavaflows

Sep 21, 2020
if you've read my other post, i had a HG of fentanyl that i'm going to be snorting to CTB. I'll also have access to about 40-50 pressed xanax bars and abut 5 7% coolers (i can get more if need too) also a ton of cannabis.
i booked my hotel for tomorrow and asked for early check in. i plan to arrive right on time so i have full advantage of time.
before i leave, i'll pack all my stuff in my backpack and have a coffee (my only current joy in my life) take 3 or 4 xanax and uber to the store to get smokes and then go to the hotel.
i'd then take more xanax and drink a cooler and see how i'm feeling. i wanted to listen to boards of canada (my favourite artist) on repeat.
i'm going to bring a new notebook and my pencil case if i do decide to write suicide letters i can. or just write down my final thoughts.
when i'm ready, i'm going to pop a few more bars 15 mins before i snort the fent. i'm planning on doing this around 4PM (this could give me 19 hours until checkout, which i'm sure would do the trick)

what would you be doing on your final day? i woke up at took4 xanax and vaped some weed. made breakfast and now drinking coffee. i was told by a user that i should fast, so my last meal will be at 4. i was planning on just getting drunk and doing blow (after i eat my last meal) to take some of this pain away and distract myself.
my agoraphobia is making it difficult to go on walks or public transit unless i uber.
nothing in life makes me happy. should i just waste away this last day by lying on my couch watching law and order?

god i fucking hate myself.

MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
Sounds like you've thought everything out. I have often fantasize about my final day being filled with booze and pancakes. Since SN is likely for me now I just plan on listening to all my records once over and dosing off into musical bliss. You will be in peace soon. Goodluck.

whenlavaflows

whenlavaflows

Sep 21, 2020
Sounds like you've thought everything out. I have often fantasize about my final day being filled with booze and pancakes. Since SN is likely for me now I just plan on listening to all my records once over and dosing off into musical bliss. You will be in peace soon. Goodluck.
yeah... its what i want to do but i keep telling myself i'm a piece of shit that should be doing something more productive. but i'm going to be dead tomorrow, so what productivity can i do?

and thank you<3.