• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gossamer

Gossamer

Todos estamos untados
Sep 1, 2022
I probably won't eat, or maybe a few day before, get a meal at a fancy restaurant for once. What I want to do is to put on a good album, write something good in a final reverence, crack open a bottle and let go. Just let go.

Reactions: Hello070700
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'd die of course, somehow and someday death will come eventually and this futile existence will finally be forgotten about. It's comforting to think of death erasing all the suffering existing causes, all I wish for is permanent peace from this existence.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
if i could have my ideal last day, i'd want to try the 2 drugs ive always wanted to but never have, preferably w some1 whose presence i actually enjoy (they don't exist). i'd get every food that sounded even slightly good & gorge myself on it. ride a motorcycle, fast. complete or @ least finish more of my list i made junior yr of Things I Wanna Do Before I Graduate, still w that person whose presence i actually enjoy🧸go swimming. cuddle, kiss, & fuck for @ least 4 consecutive hours. beat my fastest driving speed.

since that's not possible, it'll prob just be like all my other days. might make it a point to get smthg sweet before i go though.

computersrfun

computersrfun

Just a funny girl
Feb 26, 2024
I'm going to get an expensive sushi dish I've always wanted to try, take a long walk around the lovely downtown area here that's filled with memories we shared, and listen to all the songs we used to listen to together, really taking in the world and it's beauty for the last time. Then I'll come home and spend the rest of the day pampering my pets, showing them how much I love them and appreciate them, and making sure they have adequate food and water and things to get them through until someone I trust will take care of them for me after I pass.

• Love
Reactions: Malaria
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Ideally on my last day I would eat my favorite food, listen to my favorite music, probably watch my favorite movie. Then I would probably write down my suicide note and say my last goodbyes to my loved ones.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
It would probably be pretty boring.
for the last day, it would be the day before my attempt, i think, because i'd still want to eat...
but i dont think i'd eat anything fancy.
my last day would just be checking the device i'd use, re-checking that the soc med and emails have been deactivated, appropriate requests have been sent regarding disconnecting the utilities, making sure the funds i have left (if any) have been transferred, etc.
i'd probably recheck the instructions i've left, making sure the cremation documents are in a location that's easily found.
Once those chores are done, i'd probably take a bath, read a book.
Probably talk to the universe, something along the lines of "uh, hey, its me, ready or not, here I come".

Reactions: CasperDaGhost
Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
I would go out to eat multiple times (I've spent 10 years restricting my intake, after all), hold my partner, and listen to vinyls. I never wanted very much from life but it seems these are the only things I have to bring me peace.

H

Hello070700

Oct 18, 2022
I would go out to eat multiple times (I've spent 10 years restricting my intake, after all), hold my partner, and listen to vinyls. I never wanted very much from life but it seems these are the only things I have to bring me peace.
That seems beautiful, you do deserve to let go after 10 years of dieting

Reactions: Naked Weapon
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
I will be nervous as fuck. since i have to CTB around 1 or 2 PM and my method of choise requires some fasting i wont be able to eat any relevant meal. Nonetheless ill have a dose of good single malt whiskey (Glenfiddich 16 years) to help aleviate the stress and also to potentiate the effect of N. Also i'll play my spotify special CTB playlist in the background.

H

Hello070700

Oct 18, 2022
I will be nervous as fuck. since i have to CTB around 1 or 2 PM and my method of choise requires some fasting i wont be able to eat any relevant meal. Nonetheless ill have a dose of good single malt whiskey (Glenfiddich 16 years) to help aleviate the stress and also to potentiate the effect of N. Also i'll play my spotify special CTB playlist in the background.
That seems about as good as it gets, im sorry you are so nervous but i am too so that's normal, i love the idea of a special playlist for this occasion

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
Probably just a long walk in the countryside. I think I'd find it to hard to be around those close to me and I pretty much can't do anything else other than walk so that's what it would be.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'd just die. I mean what else even is there to do?

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
Not sure yet lol, I still have to plan it out. I think I would go traveling though

Trakehner

Trakehner

Apr 22, 2023
Final meal (at least 8 hours before)
and probably listen to my favorite music for the last time

Alexander Neumann

Alexander Neumann

I love sleeping
Mar 1, 2024
Sleep 10 hours without worrying about wasting time

O

orAbleCk

Mar 2, 2024
I think a lot of last minute bucket lists would be soiled by the thought of impending death so I think I would just try to have as normal a day as possible. I wouldn't be super hungry either so probably just a light snack or something that won't upset my stomach too bad. Watch the sunrise/sunset one last time, cuddle my pet as much as I can (make them swear they'll come and join me when they're ready lol), make up an excuse to hug/be near my parents and siblings. Definitely make some time for prayer and ask God for forgiveness for what I'm about to do and for not taking care of the body He gave me better. I think that's my greatest fear about death honestly, not being granted His forgiveness, but I do truly believe all sins once confessed can be forgiven if you truly admit your guilt without ego getting in the way. Maybe create something that lasts like a poem or a painting - I think we're all as human beings called to create in order to leave something behind that transcends physical body but I'm not super eloquent so these might just be scribbles or ramblings tbh.