• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

snowyyy

snowyyy

in pursuit of freedom
Nov 26, 2023
I don't know quite when it will happen in my case, but I think so up to a month. 4 weeks is a bit long, i suffer every day, literally. it feels like some herd of worms is coursing through my brain and just fuels disturbing thoughts about everything. my head often evaporates because of this, today and yesterday i took a benzo 2mg, but it helps moderately. i will only admonish you that nothing gives me pleasure, all my hobbies have evaporated. i don't want to watch movies or read books, because i can't even focus on that. continuous sleep is not an option. anyone knows any cool ways to have at least the last weeks of peace before the final end of life? thank you.

Bunnybrains

Bunnybrains

May 22, 2023
got no advice but I threw away my method cause I made my partner cry so I'm just waiting for a better opportunity to come along. hang in there

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
I don't know quite when it will happen in my case, but I think so up to a month. 4 weeks is a bit long, i suffer every day, literally. it feels like some herd of worms is coursing through my brain and just fuels disturbing thoughts about everything. my head often evaporates because of this, today and yesterday i took a benzo 2mg, but it helps moderately. i will only admonish you that nothing gives me pleasure, all my hobbies have evaporated. i don't want to watch movies or read books, because i can't even focus on that. continuous sleep is not an option. anyone knows any cool ways to have at least the last weeks of peace before the final end of life? thank you.
hidden object games helped me.
Mind Snares: Alice's Journey
If you have a computer you can try to emulate old Sega Genesis or Master System games.
if phantasy star iv manages to get your attention it will be a few days of distraction, maybe even weeks
emulator is like the console, roms are the games, you can download them at www.planetemu.net