• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

fixitinpost

fixitinpost

Arriving Somewhere But Not Here
Oct 20, 2020
Every morning I wake with thoughts of my ex-domestic partner and the guy she left me for, like I have for the past five months. It's not great. Usually I cry or feel this intense anger directed at myself. You know, the kind that feels like your innards are burning. But I can't get up. So I just lie there, sometimes composing the umpteenth goodbye note before everything finally subsides and I can try go about my day.

Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
I get up and jump with joy :). No, seriously. I wake up and am so depressed that I can't move for half an hour. Anyone else get the "depression paralysis"?
i know that feel! i also feel intense dread and fear when i wake up, a really heavy feeling in my chest. i wonder how many more mornings i'll be able to carry on?

shijsrzh

shijsrzh

Deluded Moron
Dec 2, 2020
i know that feel! i also feel intense dread and fear when i wake up, a really heavy feeling in my chest. i wonder how many more mornings i'll be able to carry on?

I feel exactly the same. Sometimes it feels like I could get a heart attack any time soon. And I wonder wonder how much longer my body can handle that stress (from the anxiety). Would be nice though (heart attack). I wouldn't have to kill myself then.
I wake up with fear, too. As soon as I awake, my heart starts pounding with fear.

Last edited:
ineverlearn

ineverlearn

Dec 1, 2020
Man, I resonate with most of the comments so far. The dread, paralysis (can last hours on end), hoping to fall back asleep, the weight on my chest... That split second of uncertainty of whether my dreams are the reality and my life is just the nightmare. Then realizing that the nightmare is still the reality.
Every morning I wake with thoughts of my ex-domestic partner and the guy she left me for, like I have for the past five months. It's not great. Usually I cry or feel this intense anger directed at myself. You know, the kind that feels like your innards are burning. But I can't get up. So I just lie there, sometimes composing the umpteenth goodbye note before everything finally subsides and I can try go about my day.

I understand so deeply...

E

enter.the.void

Jul 14, 2020
For me, I wake up with a sende of dread knowing I have to deal with day and myself. What about you guys?

Same. Every morning when i get up - or rather the afternoon, because my internal clock is pretty fucked up now - i'm asking myself why i'm still alive. I dont work anymore due to the mandatory muzzle wearing at my work place and also because most of my coworkers are docile normies and NPCs anyways .

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
Ahh fuck...

yeah I dont get much further than that. I have the displeasure of suffering from chronic insomnia so an average night doesn't entail more than 90 minutes sleep, sometimes less and sometimes none. It's like for every day that everyone else has to live, I have to live two, it's exhausting, and unfair and it makes Waking up feel like I'm being tortured by the gods.
I definitely relate to a lot of what people have said here