• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SorrySandy

SorrySandy

Æmber
Nov 15, 2020
I woke up feeling really distressed this morning with my intrusive thoughts telling me "It's too late." (I've been trying to engage in therapy since August.) I understand what they mean though that it's too late for help...
Sending you a virtual hug and empathy for your situation. I understand that struggle only too well

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
The dreaded question how people feel...

let's talk about this after I kill myself.
actually let's never talk about it.

Reactions: justsad&done
Marchioness

Marchioness

Eternal sleep
Feb 17, 2020
I don't know if this happens to anyone else but a lot of the time I wake up wondering where I'm at even though I should know where I am. It's very strange.

Reactions: justsad&done
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
My thoughts are mostly like "Is it morning again?", I stay in bed as long as possible and then I stand up because
A: My little diy coffee maker finished doing the coffee and the entire apartment smells like chocolate cappuccino..
or
B: I just got bored and I kinda got hungry

sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
Mondays are the worst...drag myself to shower for only bathing for the week. ctb Thoughts omnipresent during shower. Then drive to work realizing how worthless and insignificant I am.
I feel similar with a bath. Sometimes more than a week. To answer the OP's question I wake with dread as theres a constant plumbing noise in my place. Im trying to get a lawyer involved but feel like its a case of wild goose chase.
Ahh fuck...

yeah I dont get much further than that. I have the displeasure of suffering from chronic insomnia so an average night doesn't entail more than 90 minutes sleep, sometimes less and sometimes none. It's like for every day that everyone else has to live, I have to live two, it's exhausting, and unfair and it makes Waking up feel like I'm being tortured by the gods.
I definitely relate to a lot of what people have said here
Sorry to hear that you have sleep deprivation too. It's a bastard. Sending hugs :heart:

Last edited:
plough22

plough22

Living but not really, just surviving
May 1, 2020
Mine is a feeling of dread that this is my life and will continue to be, that I have to force myself to get out of bed for work when all I want to do is stay there drowning in my thoughts, a living nightmare. I am a disaster because of lies/untruths and I can't handle mentally emotionally personally. I have those deep dark impinging thoughts that I'd be taken from this life. I could go on about what I encounter when waking up

J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
Ugh. Waking up is a total mixed bag of thoughts. Reality - this is my horrendous, sad life that I have to deal with. And if I get up and start the day at least I will be busy and forced to act as if things are "normal".

I

IAmExhausted

Dec 6, 2020
Just woken up. Feel like shit. Wanna go back to sleep but can't
Exactly that!

Like I said before I usually try to put myself back to sleep but it's just seconds or so. I then wake up of a sudden, even feels like little shocks everytime, because of that guilty feeling "I need to get things done". A bad feeling, not healthy at all. At the same time I'm so tired to get up. Do you guys know this?

Reactions: Isisnefert
CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
'How often do you feel suicidal?' demanded the disability assessor, dispassionately.

'Every day I wake up wishing I'd died in my sleep,' I replied, my voice grating with emotion.

'Are you at risk of hurting yourself?' asked the crisis nurse, matter-of-factly.

'I've been suicidal for 15 years and started researching a decade ago. Check my records. I've never done anything impulsive,' I said blandly. I'd been suicidal for so long that it felt normal to admit such things, and I was known to joke about it, or use it sarcastically.

A long, long time I've woken up apathetic to my continued existence and wished I could hibernate half the year away.
"Hurting yourself" so many things that could mean.

Isisnefert

Isisnefert

Student
Mar 17, 2020
Para mí, me despierto con una sensación de pavor sabiendo que tengo que lidiar con el día y conmigo mismo. ¿Y ustedes chicos?
Hi, i wrote a thread about this, I feel a tremendous panic When I wake up, I can't Stand the idea of a New Day beginning, then I wish to die

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3
Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Like an absolute wreck. Not believing I am alive another day.