• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
I know someone who rings and talks for ages when she's not ok but if I ring her for the same reason, she always brings the conversation back to how she feels... Anyway, she rang first thing this morning and I'm now exhausted, frustrated and reminded of how isolated and alone I really am.

arnxxx

arnxxx

Student
Mar 8, 2024
Anxious, depressed. I feel like this most days.
About to go out and walk trough nature with 2 old friends but Im afraid. Id rater sit alone all day, that is what my feelings tell me. But it might be a good idea to move. I juust with my depression would leave me alone for once.

I took 2 lorazepam. Im supposed to do this only every other day but I can't deal with this

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I'm sad because he doesn't want to be friends with me

NullSz00

NullSz00

"You are all the things that are wrong with you."
Feb 22, 2024
Letting time pass by...

Reactions: Meteora
soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
Honestly feeling awful. I feel really sad and feel sick to my stomach. And scared. Also feel extremely guilty

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meteora and JaJu
Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Tired but determined to make the most of today's sunshine after what feels like weeks of torrential rain - or having a migraine when it's nice. Anyway, I've got a wash on and once that's hanging outside, I shall take the dog for a much-needed walk and try to catch up with the podcast episodes that have gone unplayed for weeks.

• Love
Reactions: JaJu
E

Endofit

Get me out of here
Jan 19, 2024
I am so tired. I've been fixing things I should have fixed long ago and it's exhausting. I want to sleep for a week or two

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Was feeling pretty good for a change but it just takes one minor triggering event and down I go. Trying to hold on to how I felt an hour ago but it's like trying to conjure up sunshine on a grey day of low clouds and drizzle.

• Hugs
Reactions: JaJu and soulkitty
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Everyday i think about all the things that went wrong in my life and it was not my fault. I would literally have to replace a great part of my memories with something else and of course it is not possible. I'll soon receive all the medications for my method and I think I'll proceed to CTB, it would be the only real relief.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Not crying but howling this morning.

Just split up with boyfriend and now totally alone. I really don't know how to do this....He is breaking things where he lives - furniture, windows - cos that is what he does when he loses the plot. He is still calling me a lot. I just don't know how to cope. I'm so alone. He says he loves me. He is half my age.

With him I take more drugs and spend more money. I also find him annoying. Which could be my depression but I think is that the relationship doesn't work.

Saying that I can't see a relationship working with anybody. I am just going to have no friends till I die and I am 46 so it is a long way to go...

So today is about 'staying strong' when I have nothing and no-one.

Suicide Girl

Suicide Girl

Feb 28, 2024
continuo me sentindo uma perdedora inútil e sem esperança alguma..a única coisa que poderia me fazer feliz agora seria a morte..cansada de ter que aguentar tudo isso e disfarçar para os familiares ao redor

• Hugs
nonentity

nonentity

professional fool
Apr 5, 2023
i feel tired, but neutral - not bad or good, just existing which i think is good fwiw

not looking to ctb anytime soon, and i'm working on healing ❤

• Love
bieatmania

bieatmania

早く殺してくれ。
Dec 22, 2023
feeling motivated but most of time bored, there's time of day where I go out and attempt to socialize or just do anything. then I go back home and it's nothing, just pure boredom. I just get through it. that's all I can do.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Alright actually. I did my taxes yesterday and it turns out I'm getting a pretty fat tax return this year since I actually have a job now. Almost $2000. Now I just need to figure out what to spend it on. I'm lucky that I don't exactly pay rent or most of my bills.