• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Tired. Not working till the 2nd - but still have a long list of jobs to do, places to go till the 1st and just font want to do them - but have to and feeling exhausted just thinking of it

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Migraine. Tired. Ought to be getting on with stuff but that ain't gonna happen today.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jiyuurakka
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
3 clonazepam hoping to pass out for a while.

Planning funeral guest list.

Eurgh.

• Hugs
Reactions: cheese.out
atdusk

atdusk

Feb 12, 2024
I've spent several days in a row at home. I feel the pressure building up. It's caused by loneliness, I am sure of that. The thoughts about suicide follow.

I try to distract myself, but I would like to do something more productive instead. I am tired just from holding up.

Last edited:
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

šŸŽµ Can this be the end? Is this the way I die?
Apr 17, 2023
šŸŽ¶ I feel good nananana

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I feel alienated, numb, nothing makes sense.
I've spent several days in a row at home. I feel the pressure building up. It's caused by loneliness, I am sure of that. The thoughts about suicide follow.

I try to distract myself, but I would like to do something more productive instead. I am tired just from holding up.
Can relate...

• Hugs
Reactions: atdusk and Ash
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I feel very bad. Nauseous. Stomach-ache. Exhausted. Empty.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

šŸŽµ Can this be the end? Is this the way I die?
Apr 17, 2023
On edge but not as much as usual even though I'm on a high dose of gabapentin. Helps anxiety

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I wish I could go into a forest and scream so much that death alone can console me. I wish I could jump off Beachy Head that by the time I hit the waters, the waters will offer my dead body solace and cradle me like a mother would cradle a new born with pure love and affection. I wish I could sit on top of the mountain looking out to the sea and die of an overdose - with just peace, quiet and Mother Nature taking me away from everything.

fortaptimĆørket

fortaptimĆørket

All things will end, and so will I
Aug 14, 2023
Alone.
First woman I've dated since I've been single, I fell hard for her. Cuddling, snuggling, we did that all weekend last week. I wished it would never end.
Alas, she didn't feel the same about me, so single and no friends yet again.
I just want someone to hold me at night to help me feel things again. I'm so tired of going weeks with no human contact.

• Hugs
Reactions: ForgottenAgain
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Relieved. My dog was throwing up and I got worried about him, but he seems to be feeling better now.

• Hugs
Reactions: BrainShower and Ash
Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Tired but looking forward to to taking out for a walk for the first time in ages. Also feeling guilty about my MH dominating both our lives of late. Poor thing. She's been very tolerant of me, but she's a dog not a carer and deserves a bit of normality.

JaJu

JaJu

Apr 3, 2024
Anxious and trapped, thinking about the next day of work and having to find something to pack for lunch and waking up early urrrggg a never ending cycle... please just let me sleep forever šŸ™

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ash and Meteora
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Shameful, sad, like a loser, hurt

• Hugs
Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Migraine. Again. And I slept funny so the muscles in my shoulders are complaining every time I move. Or don't move for too long. If it wasn't for the constant warnings against ODs on here I would be so tempted to open up every blister packet I've got as this is unbearable. And I can't even take my PRN pain meds as I'm not doing anything today and need to save them for when I have to get up and go somewhere - taking them too often can stop them working and/or cause rebound headaches! FML!

• Hugs
etherealgoddess

etherealgoddess

perseverance is inevitable success
Dec 8, 2022
Hopeful. I can choose my beliefs because there is infinite good and bad, but we can only be aware of a limited number of things. Our brains tend to make generalizations and favor information that confirms our beliefs, so we can choose to be positive.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash and soulkitty
stupidtwink

stupidtwink

Feb 6, 2023
i feel like im going to vomit and i have a terrible headache <3

• Hugs
Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Another day, another migraine. Obviously not helping myself by being on my phone but šŸ¤·

• Hugs