• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
Really nauseous and a deep pit in my stomach. So full of regret and anguish. If I look away from my screen for even a minute everything painful comes rushing back and it feels like I'll have a heart attack

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
In the yearning mode of my yearning/anxiety duo from my limerence. It's going quite well, and by quite well I mean that my heart is sinking to the bottom to the point where even when I'm standing up it feels like it's still being weighted down, probably by how much I suck.

bieatmania

bieatmania

早く殺してくれ。
Dec 22, 2023
there's just so few things that keeps me alive, it's only things I care about and it's a weak grip to life that keeps me alive.
I wish I had things like friends or comfy place I can go when I want to pass the time. and ability to enjoy them and appreciate them. I have no interests to socializing but loneliness just grows on and on after 6 years of Isolation.

JaJu

JaJu

Apr 3, 2024
a bit in a daze and disbelief that this is real life... the longing desire to just heal and rest peacefully, but knowing the reality that I have to return to "real life" whether my health is fully recovered or not to get back into the daily grind. Just slaving away...

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I feel truly horrible. Got a runny, clogged nose, headache.... and I feel needy.
I don't know wheather it is the hayfever or a cold.
I just wished I was dead, I feel lonely, isolated and sad.
My "mother" keeps telling me she loved me and was sooooo happy when I was born... there's something amiss..... if everything was so wonderful and easy as she says, why do I feel this way?

• Hugs
Reactions: butterball and Ash
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I have a cold or hayfever, don't know, and that makes everything worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash
arnxxx

arnxxx

Student
Mar 8, 2024
I took 3 lorazepam and I feel slightly better. Slightly. Better than nothing.

Reactions: Meteora
Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Extremely breathless after the arduous task of ... moving the wheelie bin a couple of feet back into place. I suspect I've lost too much blood from SH recently. Part of me wants to see what will happen if I keep losing blood in significant but regular amounts. The rest of me is facepalming.

JaJu

JaJu

Apr 3, 2024
Fatigued, boggled down with so many things to complete before deadline, but a tiny bit hopeful and relieved with the sickness improving and days off work extended. 👍

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
Sad, anxious, bored, stressed, tired, ashamed, hopeless.