Salvation_

Salvation_

"Please, finish my story."
Nov 25, 2020
Someone mentioned SN on r/suicidewatch and said to look up Stan's guide.

Reactions: jodes2
Altvtysp

Altvtysp

Nov 5, 2022
Probably used duckduckgo and searched for suicide forums and other related keywords, can't really remember but I figure that's how it went
I found this place last week by using duck duck go to search for information about methods and it showed up in search results multiple times. Thanks duck duck!

Reactions: deadliftEnjoyer and jodes2
jackie_boy1337

jackie_boy1337

Nov 5, 2022
It took A LOT of digging.
I heard about it from an nytimes article, but they didn't name the site.

I haven't been a member that long but, as you put it, I've definitely found my little "online home".

No idea what I'd be doing eight now if I wouldn't have joined this site.

• Love
BipolarExpress

BipolarExpress

he/him · tired/exhausted
Nov 11, 2022
I'm pretty sure it was from a Google search.

• Wow
J

jodie

Nov 5, 2022
I found it a few years ago and had it bookmarked for all that time. Probably I bumped into it when researching suicide methods, probably the inert gas method or maybe hanging and it might have had something to do with those articles condemning it - I believe there is one that gives a false name but close to the true one - but it might also have been that I already had it saved by the time I came across those articles and just got angry reading them so they stuck in my mind. I already knew about PPH, final exit, lostallhope and probably a few other back then - I had found those even years before I came across this forum. Had them saved and backed up 10 times over at least so that when the time came I could access the info whether it was still on the internet or not and maybe go in a more peaceful way than a rope and a long and slow suffocation.

niiina

niiina

🌸
Aug 20, 2022
I can't remember how I found it, but those days I was trying to enter on it with my computer (I always use it in the phone) and couldn't find it in any searching engines, had to look on the phone to type it and enter directly.
So, I don't remember how, but I'm very lucky the day I found it, cause I don't think I could nowadays and this forum changed a lot to me giving me hope and teaching that ctb is possible.

Reactions: Twntysix
achromatic

achromatic

hedgehog dilemma
Oct 18, 2022
I started to look up into SN as a method after binge reading wikipedia on topic of hypoxia and then methemoglobinemia and then google searching something about lethal dose of nitrite, maybe it was a diffrent question I don't remember now- lead me here - registered almost immediately

A

AbacusRex

Nov 10, 2022
I don't remember tbh. Somehow came up in a search I think

Notcatchingthebusbe

Notcatchingthebusbe

Nov 7, 2022
I can't remember. I dissociated and woke up with the page up on the safari. Glad no one saw.

cloudgazer26

cloudgazer26

quiet is violent
Jul 9, 2021
Through Reddit a while ago, but it was the site before this current one.

SectOfValtiel

SectOfValtiel

Attendant of God
Nov 7, 2022
said it in another thread, but before I was really suicidal my ex had mentioned using a forum like this one, three years later im thinking about CTB nearly daily so i googled something like 'suicide forum' and I think that was where I found the nytimes article talking about it

I dont think its the same forum she used, though... i hope its not
i dont want to ruin her peace anymore than i have

blitz

blitz

Alive out of habit
Nov 14, 2022
Google for me too. Was researching methods and found this place.

Sadness20

Sadness20

Experienced
Nov 1, 2021
Tor Browser looking for suicide chatrooms. I looked for a loooong time, but at some point i found one (this one)

BornToFail

BornToFail

Experienced
Sep 9, 2022
I made some thread on 4chan, and someone added me on discord. We voice chatted for a while and then he suggested I visit SS.

imcurious

imcurious

May 6, 2022
Everyone is listing their reasons that include using a different search engine or they found it through NY times. It's funny because I think I got a new one for ya.

I was on Omegle chat (yes, it's still up and running!) under the Depression tag. I connected with someone, and I don't know if it was a real person or a bot, but upon connecting with them they immediately said that "ending your life should be a choice and you deserve to have this knowledge…" yada yada, and then proceeded to paste a link to the website. They disconnected pretty quickly after that but my curiosity got the best of me and I decided to click the link. And now I'm here!

Freebird4567

Freebird4567

Nov 7, 2022
A news article talking about SN , after googling what SN was I found SS

Brianiskillingme

Brianiskillingme

Slowly Dying Inside
Jan 18, 2022
Just a Google search. There is stupid petition on change.org that is working hard to get SS down. I dont know if I can post links, but some of the comments about this site and us as people make me pissed.

U

UnlimitedPain

Looking For The End!!
Nov 5, 2022
Was researching methods then found an article which mentioned this site

Brianiskillingme

Brianiskillingme

Slowly Dying Inside
Jan 18, 2022
Someone on FB is trying to get in here but cant. There is a group on FB that is called The Right To No Longer Exist. Someone was saying they couldnt find it.

Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
After reading the PPH and ilostallhope, i tried searching for communities to discuss it. I knew there would be something

MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
I'm pretty sure I first found it via Google search. Lurked on and off for some time before I finally decided to make an account.