woe-boy

woe-boy

Never feeling love like that anymore
Mar 30, 2022
I do not remember. I was just experiencing a breakup and a moral nightmare that for 2-3 months I was entirely mentally unstable. I was finally recovering, then my ex died. Which lead me to need this platform and made some really nice friends on the journey. I'm trying to break free from my use of SS as I am not necessarily suicidal thankfully, but we are a broken hearts club. It's nice to not feel alone. Without the bias, political banter, or especially religious freaks who don't even know the first thing they are talking about.

AloeGarten

AloeGarten

magicka
May 14, 2021
i used to browse 4chan sometimes, i saw a suicide fuel thread on r9k and they mentioned this place

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
It looks like search engines aren't keen on showing content from this site, so how did you find it? I found it years ago in Google before all the campaigns against it started. It's sad, the activity on this site has dwindled. My precious online home is being threatened!
I had such a hard time. I think I dearched on duck duck go, then an article was talking against this site. So happy.
Sanctioned Suicide subreddit before it was banned
I think I was a member but I forgot the name. I think I'm banned from the suicide prevention sub šŸ˜†

• Love
Reactions: jodes2
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
i saw it mentioned in some reddit thread years ago, ever since then I've been a lurker.

J

Jadzia

Name is from Star Trek. I'm not from E. Europe
May 8, 2019
Through a friend

Reactions: NoLightRemains and jodes2
A

atewithouttable

Sep 30, 2022
I was searching for painless suicide methods using Duckduckgo and found this website

onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable šŸ’” Rest in peace CommitSudoku šŸ¤
Mar 11, 2022
A

anyoneshorizon

Jun 8, 2022
I was searching on duckduckgo painless suicide methods and saw something on Quora about exit bags. Then I looked up exit bag guide and came here

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
It looks like search engines aren't keen on showing content from this site, so how did you find it? I found it years ago in Google before all the campaigns against it started. It's sad, the activity on this site has dwindled. My precious online home is being threatened!
Found it after having been Googling methods for weeks, eventually it finally showed up in my search results.

Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
I used to be on the Reddit for quite some time before it got removed. Years later, I found out they had a website.

ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I was googling about the exit bag method when I stumbled across a thread from this forum and decided to join.

A

akirat9

ć‚Øć‚Æ惈ćƒŖć‚¢ćƒ³
Sep 23, 2022
partial hanging

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I was drunk one time back in the fall of '18 and wanted to hang myself. I was a noob then and thought that was how everyone ctb. So I Googled and found NoLifeNoPain's thread on hanging, which in retrospect wasn't too helpful but it opened the door to other methods and I joined the board because of how cool everyone seemed.

• Love
C

crimson blue

My demons haunt me
Sep 29, 2022
I was reading news and one of them was talking about this website.

• Love
T

Tiny Little Tree

-
Jan 25, 2021
Must've been from the sub or a search engine. Definitely to learn about methods, usually long periods of time between each instance of doing this (>1 year sometimes), that's why it's hard to remember.

nootthenoot

nootthenoot

Your local cat lover
Oct 11, 2022
Read a NYT article warning against using this website, then I started using this website

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer, freedompass and Un-
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
Used duckduckgo.

I used to be a member of suicideforums.com, but that website highly discourages pro-suicide sentiments.

Most of the people there tend to come there initially feeling depressed, make one post about their misery, and then leave and never come back.

I think most of the people here that join tend to actually stick around.

If that's the same place I think it might be, one of the admins is a sick twisted bully who enjoys taking his crap out on the most vulnerable members.

• Hugs
Reactions: jodes2 and Un-
NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021
My friend Cant Maintain showed me this website before she passed. Mostly lurked since then, but lately I've felt the desire to post more

freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
The subreddit, and later Google.

šŸ‘

šŸ‘ļøšŸ‘ƒšŸ‘ļø

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I first found a post in Reddit saying they had sn and going ctb. Then I searched what sn is. Then everything lead me here.
@TheDoomedDoomer
You're going to hell.

Jk.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer and jodes2
Someday_Somehow32

Someday_Somehow32

Jul 20, 2022
Saw a website calling it dangerous and had to check it out

• Yay!
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
I was directed here by someone on discord.

• Love
sleeps

sleeps

being a thing
Oct 12, 2022
saw someone online mention that they had sn. searched up what sn was, which lead to articles mentioning "suicide forums". was like "hell yeah, that's where i wanna be". so i started searching around till i found this place.

• Love
DonTellMeToStayAlive

DonTellMeToStayAlive

Student
Jan 18, 2019
I don't remember really, but at the time it had been a while since I found the ashspace archive, lostallhope.com, final exit and ig even geo stone's book. At that time, I used to ask some questions related to methods on the morbidquestions subreddit using an alt account on tor. I think I found ss via one of two ways: (don't remember which one now)
1) Someone on the morbidquestions subreddit mentioned something about the old ss subreddit, which lead e to search for it and eventually come here
2) searching for suicide stuff on duckduckgo in the tor browser lead me to ss somehow

I remember tho, I was very scared of joining here because of fear of being tracked by the police or something. To date, I still don't know to what extent my fears were genuine, if I am making a mistake by posting here. I don't know though, I feel the need for a community that understands, even if I am not very involved with it. Which is why I keep coming back to ss

• Love