• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

peternotnice

peternotnice

Sep 21, 2019
What are the things one can do to help a loved one that went through a suicide attempt?
It's hard for myself to be strong and love as if nothing happened, sometimes I need time for myself ofc.

But, does exist something useful to help a person who is already in therapy, medical treatment and doing his best to get better?

T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
Dont be to pushy just be there for him and listen if he wants to talk. I have little experience with being helpful so sorry that's all I've got

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
If partner, fuck as much as you can. Otherwise depends on the person.

StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Try to be a listening ear to that someone. I am not sure what else will help the person and it differs from person to person

jesse

jesse

perpetually overwhelmed
Sep 18, 2019
Try to be patient. Understand they don't necisarily have the answers to the questions you have (and may not for a long time if ever). Know that they love you, and that their SI and their love for you are not related to each other. The best thing you can do for them is to listen to them and not assume anything.