• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RodgerThat

RodgerThat

It's over and out.
Apr 23, 2019
It's blocked by provider, and obviously you can't sign up with a VPN. I'm not sure how this could be rectified.

Reactions: lemmeeleev
SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019
The ban seems to be inconsistent. I had no problems signing up via Optus mobile. Maybe this was a decision made by an ISP off their own bat?

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if the Australian Government did force all ISPs into imposing such a ban *hugs VPN connection*.

puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
can someone you trust outside Australia, sign up for ya. I don't know tho

SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019
Now I'm out of the psych ward and back home, I can confirm that SS works with Internode (and presumably the other TPG-owned ISPs e.g. TPG, iiNet etc). Time to turn the VPN back on, just in case.

Reactions: autumnal
Leesap

Leesap

Jul 5, 2019
Now I'm out of the psych ward and back home, I can confirm that SS works with Internode (and presumably the other TPG-owned ISPs e.g. TPG, iiNet etc). Time to turn the VPN back on, just in case.
I just signed up, I have internode.

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I'm in Arsetralia and have never had issue accessing the site, either on desktop or mobile. It sounds like it might only be certain providers. I have iiNet at home and my phone is Virgin Mobile.

MiserableBastard1995

MiserableBastard1995

Experienced
Mar 17, 2018
iinet here, also works for me. Thank fuck I had a quick look at the forum before bed. I knew it was only a matter of time before this particular shitfuckery was pulled here, if even possibly by just one ISP.. Will have make getting a VPN a priority..

SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019
iinet here, also works for me. Thank fuck I had a quick look at the forum before bed. I knew it was only a matter of time before this particular shitfuckery was pulled here, if even possibly by just one ISP.. Will have make getting a VPN a priority..

There are some decent VPNs out there that aren't overly expensive. Have a look at restoreprivacy.com, they have in-depth reviews of many VPNs.

TBH I'm considering switching VPNs because whilst the one I'm with works well, doesn't keep logs and is a good price, it's based in the USA which makes me a little nervous. Many others are based in jurisdictions such as the British Virgin Islands, Panama or Switzerland, where they're out of reach of 5 Eyes or 14 Eyes, and have more robust privacy protection in place.