• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RodgerThat

RodgerThat

It's over and out.
Apr 23, 2019
It's blocked by provider, and obviously you can't sign up with a VPN. I'm not sure how this could be rectified.

Reactions: lemmeeleev
Just4ride

Just4ride

May 13, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...n-government-heres-how-to-go-around-it.14320/

Reactions: Faraway1990, puppy9, AtomicNewt and 2 others
R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
HOLY SHIT, thats crazy that it would be done and I live in NZ and can access... thats a major issue. I hope that other countries dont follow suit.

Reactions: Simba, lllll, LifeIsACurse and 3 others
RodgerThat

RodgerThat

It's over and out.
Apr 23, 2019
Oh ok thanks I was trying to help friend sign up

Reactions: LifeIsACurse, lemmeeleev and Just4ride
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
fook me.. I was going to do a post asking why i can't access this site on my mobile unless i am connected via wifi, now i know why. bloody hell

• Aww..
Reactions: Simba, Taylored, Faraway1990 and 2 others
SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019
The ban seems to be inconsistent. I had no problems signing up via Optus mobile. Maybe this was a decision made by an ISP off their own bat?

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if the Australian Government did force all ISPs into imposing such a ban *hugs VPN connection*.

BeenDoneForSoLong

BeenDoneForSoLong

Can't wait to be another statistic
Feb 6, 2019
Tesltra ban a bunch of sites in a wave. The chans/this forum. Happened after the mosque shootings. Fuck em.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Pineapplecrown and SelfHatingAspie
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
can someone you trust outside Australia, sign up for ya. I don't know tho

SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019
Now I'm out of the psych ward and back home, I can confirm that SS works with Internode (and presumably the other TPG-owned ISPs e.g. TPG, iiNet etc). Time to turn the VPN back on, just in case.

Reactions: autumnal
Leesap

Leesap

Jul 5, 2019
Now I'm out of the psych ward and back home, I can confirm that SS works with Internode (and presumably the other TPG-owned ISPs e.g. TPG, iiNet etc). Time to turn the VPN back on, just in case.
I just signed up, I have internode.

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I'm in Arsetralia and have never had issue accessing the site, either on desktop or mobile. It sounds like it might only be certain providers. I have iiNet at home and my phone is Virgin Mobile.

Reactions: heylightiforgot and Leesap
Leesap

Leesap

Jul 5, 2019
I'm in Arsetralia and have never had issue accessing the site, either on desktop or mobile. It sounds like it might only be certain providers. I have iiNet at home and my phone is Virgin Mobile.
Arsetralia LOL

• Love
Reactions: autumnal, SelfHatingAspie, Taylored and 2 others
MiserableBastard1995

MiserableBastard1995

Experienced
Mar 17, 2018
iinet here, also works for me. Thank fuck I had a quick look at the forum before bed. I knew it was only a matter of time before this particular shitfuckery was pulled here, if even possibly by just one ISP.. Will have make getting a VPN a priority..

Reactions: SelfHatingAspie and Leesap
SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019
iinet here, also works for me. Thank fuck I had a quick look at the forum before bed. I knew it was only a matter of time before this particular shitfuckery was pulled here, if even possibly by just one ISP.. Will have make getting a VPN a priority..

There are some decent VPNs out there that aren't overly expensive. Have a look at restoreprivacy.com, they have in-depth reviews of many VPNs.

TBH I'm considering switching VPNs because whilst the one I'm with works well, doesn't keep logs and is a good price, it's based in the USA which makes me a little nervous. Many others are based in jurisdictions such as the British Virgin Islands, Panama or Switzerland, where they're out of reach of 5 Eyes or 14 Eyes, and have more robust privacy protection in place.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and Leesap
hilzy

hilzy

Twisted Majesty
Jul 4, 2019
HOLY SHIT, thats crazy that it would be done and I live in NZ and can access... thats a major issue. I hope that other countries dont follow suit.
I am also from Nz, good to know there are people on here from our country

Reactions: Inevitable, SelfHatingAspie, Kikoo Loool and 1 other person
T

thomasdoyletad

Jul 12, 2019
I'm Australian and was able to sign up just fine

Reactions: Inevitable